Rob's ANH real Sterling build ( pic heavy )

I got my tall plaque from Kevin aka Panther. I asked him to make a couple more plaques for me but he didn't answer, I know he had some family problems lately, his plaques are a bit more expensive than Pastor's, but excellent quality too. The other plaque came with my Sterling, it is like an old Icons plaque, it is bas-relief, very neat.

Edited by jkno

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the kind words Martin and John. Im really glad you like it. Just the cylinders and wires left to sort out and the build will be complete. I'll also take some better pics when it's done.

Wow Rob, this is an unbelievable job! You could put that on display in Magic and Myth and no-one would question it's authenticity.

Ā 

I love what you've done with the stand too - by far the best stand I've seen. You should seriously consider selling these. Love the Blastech font on the base too - all round first class success.

• 4 weeks later...

Getting started on this again and thinking about the cylinder wires. I know that there is this pic but does anyone know of any screen caps that you can see wires on an E11.

e11lucas.jpg

By bsac15 at 2012-07-24

I'm trying to decide whether or not to have any wires on my build. Do we know if this pic is of a screen used gun as it was seen on screen or could the wires have been added at a later date?

• 1 year later...

Sorry for the necro post everyone but I finished my blaster today at last thanks to Andy's awesome cylinders http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/24179-screen-accurate-e11-power-cylinders/

Ā 

Hope you like the finished result.

Ā 

8e0z.jpg

Ā 

yoby.jpg

Ā 

obv0.jpg

Ā