ABS80 - authenticprops@hotmail.com - Mark

Helle everyone,

This thread was brought to my attention.

No worries I'm still around and will be for quite some time I hope LOL;)

Rest assured I'm working as fast as I can and I'm sorry If I missed to respond to some emails, I usually respond within a few hours.

I'm easliy running 4 weeks behind schedule for the fact that shop I deal with was behind schedule aswell since they had a very a big contract to finish before they could start pulling on my stuff, their bread and butter is definetly not making a few armor parts, this shop runs tens of thousands of parts weekly and can only work on my stuff when the machines are free which is mostly only on weekends, so delays of 2 -3 weeks happen very easily.

For those who have ready to wear orders please bare with us, my builder is flooded, to be honest since we started offering the Ready to Wear option the demand was more than anticipated and we are still adjusting accordingly.

For now we are not taking anymore ready to wear order unless customers are willing to wait.

You can contact me anytime at: authenticprops@hotmail.com

Sincerely

Mark

hi there the name is Javier and I new here I understand your extremly busy but still would like to read all about prices on armor kits alone, ( no helmet ) thanks for your concern in this matter. ps, you can write me here or to my e-mail nobillityman@gmail.com thanks again.