Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

:D :D :D

Ā 

Ā 

It's well worth the wait. Always good communications and a pleasure to deal with.

Ā 

Can you imagine people waited about A FULL YEAR and more for an T*E suit?!?!?

I have everything I need to do the build......plus E-11 DoopyDoo is on the way. As soon as I get started Ill show build pics here to share with all......it's the least I can do for all this forum has done for me! You all are great ......thanks for your help!

I ordered mine last November and it took about 8-9 weeks to get. I was able to get the helmet first and complete it. I can say that it is worth the wait. Have patience and take your time with the build and you can easily get EIB right out of the box.

Ā 

Chris

I ordered at the End of last November and 12 Weeks later I had the Brown Box in my Hands.

But the Wait was worth it. I love my ATA Kit.

I bought the helmet as it was in stock, then put on a 10 week waiting list for the armor but that soon became 14 weeks then 15 weeks now posted so hopefully should have it in the next 2 weeks. 17 week wait. some other armor suppliers are longer.

You just have to wait your turn, in the mean time i built the helmet,blaster and ordered all the gear and made 2 jawa costume's waiting approval. :duim:

Edited by mkc2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I ordered at the End of last November and 12 Weeks later I had the Brown Box in my Hands.

But the Wait was worth it. I love my ATA Kit.

Javier Rivera from Puerto Rico I have been looking for the address of that company for days. Any help in this matter will do fine, I would like if you don,t have problems in helping a fellow from P,R the address of the company and phonenumber if you can help me I will be in gratitude with you man . thanks for any help there.

ata works, an elusive company so hard to find anyone who can help me in this matter, providing address or phonenumber I will be in eternal gratitude with that or those persons who can help me with this matter. thank you all a lot

You already found the contact info: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=11538

• 1 month later...

Congrats! I love my ATA kit-- just finished Saturday-- and found he was very helpful when I had questions or had to re-order parts. (I trimmed 2 pieces incorrectly. Ooops! Luckily they were small and inexpensive).

• 5 weeks later...

I wouldnt worry, ATA is reliable. What im sure has happened is alot of people realized ATA is great armor at a great price, so now he has quite a few orders to fill. Remember this is a hobby and its easy to get backlogged, trust me i know! But ATA will deliver, and you will be very happy with your purchase. It is well worth the wait!

Ā 

Javier, armor makers are not commercial companies, there is no address/phone number for any of them. These guys are hobbyists and do this in their spare time in very small quantities. Do your proper research on the boards here and you will find what you need to find. :)

I started at 17 weeks wait and from last email I would be about 6 weeks away, you can do what I did and ask if you can have a helmet first they sometimes have stock of these. Gives you something to start on, then theres always blaster, belt, neck seal, thermal detinator and so on :smiley-sw013:

Wow.. I had no idea how long the process actually took. I've got about 4 more weeks on the waiting list, assuming it doesnt change, and from there about 3-4 months wait for armour to be done? :sSW_deathstar: I have been budgeting mercilessly, thinking I had only a matter of 2-3 months total to get everything ready. I've been pinching pennies till my fingers bled!

Ā 

I cannot say I'm surprised though. There are less than what, 10 reputable TK armour producers to like 2,300 TKs and counting?

Ā 

On that note, I'm not complaining at all :). I'd rather wait 6 months for High quality than wait 6 weeks for Ebay garbage. This thread is a good thread because it tells new guys like me what to expect, and may take some FlaK off the armor makers' shoulders.

Edited by Owen91