f0xtroopers big adventure

f0xtrooper

The time has come to stop walking the jungland wastes alone. On August 24th f0xtrooper is finally marrying the love of his life thumbsup.gif

Although supportive of my obsession my missus isn't as in to the "wars" as me and says any references in the wedding celebrations must be subtle (all I said was It would be cool to get married in my armor, whats so wierd about that woot.gif ) she bought me these for my wedding suite:

7254815658_f8c0bd3217.jpg

Anyone got any ideas where else I could sneak some "wars" in salute.gif

Mike,

Maybe something right after the ceremony is over would be good, that way the official part is done, and you can perhaps have some of the TK's from your garrison waiting outside, lined up by the limo! That would be a very cool surprise and you better believe everyone there will be snapping photos of it!

Congrats! Totally rocks!

I was recently in a wedding where we trooped ahead of the party's procession. I think to be less subtle all your groomsmen should be in TKs. LOL! The limo idea is great... and have them stay for the reception. You can also sneak in some star wars and parody songs (Her name was Leia, she was a princess...) and maybe swap something small out or put small things in subtle places (TK helmet stickers on your bow ties)... just don't let her see it ahead of time so it's a surprise... ;)