Halo Armor

TK5492

After getting the Star Wars edition Xbox, ( a must have) I have gotten back into the Halo series. Now that I am in the world of costuming, I was wondering of anyone knew of where to get some decent Halo armor. Not into the pepukaka (sp?) kind seen on the 405th website. And definetly not Rubies! Anyone know anything about this? Nothing urgent, just curious.

That Blue Realm stuff is far from "decent" . That stuff is superior to anything HALO related that I've seen. I'm looking into making some HALO armor too, or an Iron Man suit out of EVA foam. I've been on the 405th forums but its hard to navigate. You'd think they'd have a for sale thread with the amount of members who have already done the hard work of building up sets of armor with pepakura and then made molds to cast the pieces.

hey alex, a tutorial on how to work with pepakura would be great... if you could pm me or anything with some sort of info about that that would totally rock.

I printed out an ODST helmet pattern but i was like "WTF IS THIS"

Sure, I would love to see the helmet. Although, that pepakura stuff scares me. Would rather have some type of plastic then go through all that folding and gluing and fiberglassing.

Ditto to Daniel's post. Why doesn't someone start casting this "pepakura" armor and start selling kits? They could make bank!

Jon Berry and his GF from the UKG make ace Halo armour.

I've sent him a PM for you

I don't have a contact but I guess they'll be in the RPF or RPB

His girlfriends name is Amy I think

Edited by john danter

I'm going to paint the first green layer on my helmet today, i already got two coats of primer on.

Now this picture is taken after the first layer of primer is on.

--------------

This is still rough and got touched up.

The second layer is added after i've done some extra touching up with a dremel and some sandpaper! Pics of the green painted helmet will come up later today!

This helmet will only be for the looks though, as it was my first helmet built and it is slightly too small! I will make a new wearable later though!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021