RS Prop Masters - Brian Muir Announcement.

Your most welcome Karin ;) ,

---------

Well done guy's a Powerfull Force together :)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Too bad! I hoped it would have been something latex; I could have replicated something...

I think there are other forums that specialize in latex underwear. :lol:

Makes me want to live in the UK - you guys get all the cool TK stuff. And Billy Haggis :) Well done!

You've lost me ....

What exactly is the "Pugman mould"?

What blasters are you offering exactly, Rob? I saw some rather nice looking full-configuration ANH blasters on facebook. What (materials) are they built from?

You've lost me ....

What exactly is the "Pugman mould"?

What blasters are you offering exactly, Rob? I saw some rather nice looking full-configuration ANH blasters on facebook. What (materials) are they built from?

Pugman is the nickname of a guy who owns a ROTJ (I think. could be ESB) suit with some ANH parts to it, like boots and TD. And a real LFL made ESB resin blaster that he made a mould and some casts of.

Thanks, people. I knew of Pugman but I didn't realise he had cast the snowtrooper/promo style ESB E-11.

Was the original a resin piece? I didn't realise these were'nt converted sterlings.

I would be interested in one of these if the guys are going to cast them in some of that super-resistant resin.

Thanks, people. I knew of Pugman but I didn't realise he had cast the snowtrooper/promo style ESB E-11.

Was the original a resin piece? I didn't realise these were'nt converted sterlings.

I would be interested in one of these if the guys are going to cast them in some of that super-resistant resin.

LFL used resin casts in the production too. Not all blasters were real firearms.

On 5/23/2012 at 11:27 PM, Rick330 said:

Rich

You can also find a version of it on the old Don Post statue B)

--------

--------

:)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Billy,

I've got my own pipe build version of the blaster. I love it.

Just wasn't aware of this "Pugman mould". Would love to know what Rob and Si have got planned.

Check out the right hand guard in the two photos of the statue. Switcheroo?

Billy,

I've got my own pipe build version of the blaster. I love it.

Just wasn't aware of this "Pugman mould". Would love to know what Rob and Si have got planned.

Check out the right hand guard in the two photos of the statue. Switcheroo?

:D

Quality control was never the best selling point back in the 'good ol' days' :)

Me too mate, I've got the 'Pipe' version and I mananged to get one of John's (Pugman) first offerings

first time around :duim: