Two suits assembled by sskunky CFO **Weathered Stunt and shiny Death Star Versions** Pic heavy!

Hi Guys and gals........

I have just finished assembling two suits of armour for two customers. One weathered Endor Stunt and another Death Star shiny version.

I was given permission by the new owners to take some pics for my new up n coming website and to update my starwarshelmets.com page and general self plugging....:)

on with the pics.....

Shiny Death Star Trooper:

DeathStarTrooperCFO1.jpg

DeathStarTrooperCFO2.jpg

DeathStarTrooperCFO3.jpg

DeathStarTrooperCFO4.jpg

DeathStarTrooperCFO34.jpg

DeathStarTrooperCFO38.jpg

DeathStarTrooperCFO42.jpg

DeathStarTrooperCFO44.jpg

DeathStarTrooperCFO54.jpg

Weathered Endor Stunt Trooper

weatheredEndorStuntCFO1.jpg

weatheredEndorStuntCFO2.jpg

weatheredEndorStuntCFO6.jpg

weatheredEndorStuntCFO7.jpg

weatheredEndorStuntCFO9.jpg

weatheredEndorStuntCFO11.jpg

weatheredEndorStuntCFO14.jpg

weatheredEndorStuntCFO17.jpg

weatheredEndorStuntCFO20.jpg

weatheredEndorStuntCFO22.jpg

weatheredEndorStuntCFO24.jpg

weatheredEndorStuntCFO25.jpg

weatheredEndorStuntCFO27.jpg

weatheredEndorStuntCFO28.jpg

weatheredEndorStuntCFO33.jpg

weatheredEndorStuntCFO34.jpg

weatheredEndorStuntCFO37.jpg

weatheredEndorStuntCFO38.jpg

I do enjoy seeing more ROTJ builds. Especially a shiny one like mine.

The work is impressive. This, coming from a ROTJ junkie. :smiley-sw013: Well done!

Am I seeing ANH grey ab plate buttons? Seems like they should be darker (mine are black with dark blue bottom buttons).

As a note... as accurate as the helmet is, it's looks huge in the first picture. Odd camera angle?

Edited by Nassik

I do enjoy seeing more ROTJ builds. Especially a shiny one like mine.

The work is impressive. This, coming from a ROTJ junkie. :smiley-sw013: Well done!

Am I seeing ANH grey ab plate buttons? Seems like they should be darker (mine are black with dark blue bottom buttons).

As a note... as accurate as the helmet is, it's looks huge in the first picture. Odd camera angle?

Thanks buddy, I think the camera is making it look large. It's fine in real life.

I'm not sure the buttons are any different? I know some of the tour/exhibition suits looked darker but I'm not convinced the screen used suits were different? I could be wrong of course but you guys look a lot closer at these things than I do! :lol:

Looking great Mark.

Can you do an idiots assembly guide? I need one for when I get one of these beauties on order! :-)

Joe

Joe I could draw you some pictures! :laugh1:

why do the boots look like they have grey paint in the elastics?

They are just a cheap pair of black chelsea boots off ebay and the white shoe colour didn't cover very well. As I don't troop and just use them occasionally I am not too bothered. I have since bought some new shoe dye which hopefully will cover better..........

I was just showing off the armour and helmets as that's what I produce. I don't produce boots. :)

Nice builds, Mark. Who is the model?

As I've said in the past, if you ever want to use any of my photos for promotional stuff, help yourself.

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/Rick_N_Backer/TK%20rotj/

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/Rick_N_Backer/SE%20VENDE/cfo/

By the way, I have found when painting boots that the white leather dye just gets soaked up by the fabric inserts. If you want to cover that up you need some fabric dye (the stuff used for t-shirt painting). One coat and it's covered nicely.

If you keep putting shoe dye on it (like I did at first), it'll just keep drinking the stuff and stay grey.

Edited by Rick330

Simon my Brother is my model of the day.

Thought so. Short a.rse! :lol: I'll have to have words with him and tell him how to put his thighs on properly! These flipping latex mask nerds! :P

Edited by Rick330

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...