Interest question re: butt snaps and Centurion requirements

Per the CRL, with regards to Centurion and the male snaps on the butt piece to connect to the cod, it states:

For level three certification (if applicable):

• Two male snaps shall be present on the crotch tab of the butt plate. They do not need to be functional.

I am currently having Rob and Simon build me one of their replica RS Props PVC suits and -- in a bit of irony -- Simon's actual screen used suit only has one male snap on that crotch tab. The actual snap was missing, but there was clearly only one hole so only one snap on his originally. And they are building mine in the exact same way. If you are on Facebook, you can see it here:

https://www.facebook...&type=1

So, do I need them to add what would be an inaccurate second snap (if I am replicating that particular suit) to make Centurion requirements?? Or can an exemption be given?

-C

On a personal level I think it should be fine, sine it's a replica of a particular suit. But I think this one is up to Mason to make judgement on.

It does kind of borderline into "Mr No Stripes"-teritory, although much less noticable than missing tube stripes.