Advice on E-11 please

OK, I see I have a few options when it comes to blasters.

Droopy's kit. Not bad I think, but the cost+shipping is what gets me. If I could get one of his kits without the shipping price and pay $60-$70 that would be awesome.

Homemade PVC pipe and template. Well I don't have the hand strength to pull this one off.

Hasbro with a conversion kit. I could do it, just not sure on the quality.

I want a good sturdy blaster that I could maybe put a soundboard and lights in. Would probably rig my own sounds and lights because the few kits I saw were very expensive, So what say you all? Does anyone know of a kit that would serve my needs? Or does anyone have an extra they want to sell? I am wide open here.

Thanks

My 2 cents...

Doopys Kit - Great overall resin cast blasters; great looking and fun to build. Sometimes these turn up for sale by 501st and/or FISD members.

Handmade PVC Pipe Kit - These can turn out really, really good if you have the time and skills required. :)

Hasbro Conversion - These are just plain fun to make and an easy blaster for trooping - plus it already has sound and lights.

Hyperfirm - This is a really, nice accurate light-weight blaster. However, I can't really see you mounting a sound board and/or lights to it. :)

Here's my Doopys, Hyperfirm and Hasbro Mods:

IMG_3724b.jpg

IMG_3719b.jpg

IMG_3462b.jpg

i have a conversion and if you do the little extras on it they look really good. for the riggers of everyday trooping i think that is the best option. in case something happens you are out the least amount of money.