Nice rolling storage box for your costume with a Great price!

I use one by the brand Husky. It's huge but it's HECKA awesome. And it's got a handlebar that pulls out to use with the wheels. AND it has a nice little toolbox thing at the top that's removable. I usually put extra things like my neck seal and extra material in case of wardrobe malfunctions. It's great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use one by the brand Husky. It's huge but it's HECKA awesome. And it's got a handlebar that pulls out to use with the wheels. AND it has a nice little toolbox thing at the top that's removable. I usually put extra things like my neck seal and extra material in case of wardrobe malfunctions. It's great!

That's the same one I got and it's great! With it's size thought I could see it maybe not working so well with people who have small cars. But I have a four door Chevy Silverado and I can either put it in the truck bed or fold up the back seats and put it in the back cab.
  • Like 1

That's the same one I got and it's great! With it's size thought I could see it maybe not working so well with people who have small cars. But I have a four door Chevy Silverado and I can either put it in the truck bed or fold up the back seats and put it in the back cab.

Yeah, that's the one thing that can be tough about it. Though it does fit in my tiny little Hyundai Accent hatchback--with the back seats folded down, of course

I garbage picked this beauty. Need to fill where I cut the logo off and redo the inside foam. It's a bit big, but looks like it will hold everything safely.

14ee6ab41f0f7b9a3b6c0acb345b33f8.jpg

20efb589624009adc1f35d77fcdd5e5a.jpg

db5004e229971f8d9881924548bc7d5e.jpg

• 2 weeks later...