Sign in to follow this  
Adamski

Hello from sunny Northern Ireland

Hey, a big hello from N. Ireland! It's awesome to be here.

so I've only today realised just how deep and complex the road to being in the 501st really is and I have to admit, my brain is fried. So many acronyms, so many different kindas of armour, so much to consider!

I don't have a tonne of money so I imagine it'll take me a long time to build up the money to make a purchase, but I'm really grateful for this site and the good spirit this community clearly shows to us lowly newbies. Looking forward to doing more research and being a part of it all.

I don't think there is an Irish garrison so yay for the internet making all this possible. O_o

Welcome aboard Adam. Even if you don't get armor right away there are plenty of threads here to do some research and an awesome group of people to meet and get some great information from. So when the time comes to get that armor you will be all ready to go.

Welcome to FISD, Adam! Be patient (yeah, sorry, that's a Jedi thing) and your dream will come true (glory to the Empire!). This is like boot camp on the way to elite corps. A very friendly boot camp, but you learn a lot and die exhausted. I don't mean die like getting shot by a rebel. I mean die like... i mean... aw snap.

Take it in a little at a time. Keep the excitement up.

Sláinte!

Yeah, where IS that off-duty bar? I've been wandering around this death star for months.

Edited by LadyInWhite

Welcome Adam

Yes your right there's no Irish Garrison but there is http://www.irelandga...orum/index.php? There not 501st but there's quite a few members from different Garrisons there!

btw where in NI are you...I'm originally from Ballymena..

Edited by D-MAC