I want a Doopy DLT-19

I lost patience and sent them a not so friendly email yesterday... chances are they wont even notice. Doopydoo *BLEEEP*s... :angry:

What should I do now? It's something like a week and I am still sending e-mails to order the DLT-19....boring.

I am not the guy that is used to give up...but they are tightening the rope....

Any suggestions for another DLTl-19 replica in UK?

Think the only other option would be a deac MG34(HEAVY!!!) or get someone to sell you a hyperfirm(good luck)

Guess well just have to stick to the e-11's

IT WORKED!!! Casey replied to me after asking him to add a DLT-19 to my order.

guys here the chat, I am not sure 100% if he will reply to your mails using the one from where he replied.

- "On Jun 12, 2012 6:51 PM, "the freak" <the-freak@ntlworld.com> wrote:

Hi there

At the moment we have a waiting list for them as they are all made to order.

If you wish to go on the waiting list please let me know and I will add you on.

How soon did you need one by?

Kind regards

Casey "

- "Soon as possible :D

Please put me on your list.

I knew that some other guys from UK Garrison and 1st Detachment (FISD) are trying to contact you.

Like me they're using the mail on the DDs website. Please reply to their mails.

(Henryk from Sweden and Morten Arl from Kolding, Denmark )

Cheers,

Ruggero Taschini

Sorry guys if I sent him your names, but I thought you needed to contact Casey.

Hope this helps

Ruggero, great to see you got a reply from Casey, I have emailed and received replys from him over the last couple of days and ordered a E11 blaster kit tonight directley through him with no problems.

I also mentioned in my last email to Casey that there were a few of you guys here and the UKG that had tried to make contact without sucess so hopefully between Ruggero and myself letting Casey know you will receive a reply from him fingers crossed. :)

Awesome!!!

And thanks for telling him to contact me man :jc_doublethumbup:

Lets hope it works, and that he will disregard my last (not so friendly) email :icon_beg:

After the first exciting moments where seems that this ghost called Casey was repling to our mails/text message and whatever using this box

the-freak@ntlworld.com

I didn't heard from them any vital signs.

I guess they reply only to avoid any negative feedback on Ebay or through Google checkout.

Edited by P3laton3

• 1 month later...

I actually got a very quick response (within a few days) when I requested price + shipping info from the Doopydoos website to Switzerland. I ordered one and it arrived yesterday, I'm very happy with it.

I was in regular contact with Casey throughout the whole process so I'm quite satisfied. There's only one minor niggle, a little bit of the paint has chipped off the tip of the barrel. I can just paint over it again so that's not a problem, but I was wondering whether people usually put on a coat of something on their blasters to keep them in good condition and minimize paint chipping.

Any tips?

Edited by Levans

I actually got a very quick response (within a few days) when I requested price + shipping info from the Doopydoos website to Switzerland. I ordered one and it arrived yesterday, I'm very happy with it.

I was in regular contact with Casey throughout the whole process so I'm quite satisfied. There's only one minor niggle, a little bit of the paint has chipped off the tip of the barrel. I can just paint over it again so that's not a problem, but I was wondering whether people usually put on a coat of something on their blasters to keep them in good condition and minimize paint chipping.

Any tips?

If that bothers you then you should clear coat it. Expect the paint to rubb off if you don't. I've handled their DLT-19 and the paint does rubb off very easily.