I want a Doopy DLT-19

As the title says, but its aparently impossible to get an answer from Doopydoo.

I have tried their email from the webshop twice, and once from ebay.

Have anyone had any luck in getting a response(not the automatic mails with order info) from them recenty?

No its not. They write on their website that you should contact them to get a shipping quote, and they are not holding it in stock, so cant just order the item like I did with my E-11.

There are no problems with shipping when I order, I just cant get a reply from them...

Ok, maybe I missed the jump-off post about who this Doopy is, but how do I get in contact with whomever is selling the DLT19 heavy blaster rifle?

http://www.doopydoos.com/star-wars-props-and-replicas-31-c.asp

I sent them an email last week and got a reply within 24 hours to enquire about a DLT-19 they explained that they were very busy but I still have a delivery slot for one to be dispatched this friday 18th may (will let you know how this pans out)

I was told the secret to a reply is to put F.A.O CASEY as the subject on your email.

Hope this works for you guys too.

Thanks Darren :D

I will try this approach :)

Did you just write their normal email from the website, or from Ebay?

Yes just the normal email address from the website and not through ebay.

A quick update had an email this morning from Casey to say DLT-19 was dispatched this morning so should get it tomorrow will keep you guys posted on this.

Edited by Dazauto

As promised guys an update on the DLT-19, true to their word it arrived at 8.00am this morning and its a stunning looking blaster cant wait to troop with this.

Below is a couple of pics I took quickley before posting.

007.jpg

010.jpg

012.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Screw doopy doo... still no answer. After five emails from their webshop and ebay, I give up. They dont want to sell me their DLT-19...

I have also tried to reach Doopydoos via e-mail for months, using both my private and work e-mail accounts, but no luck. Tried again now with the F.A.O CASEY-subject.

The website says "if you need to contact DoopyDoo's please email Sales@doopydoos.com between 10am - 5pm Mon - Fri" Do they only recieve e-mail during business hours? That is wierd. I have tried both during business hours and at nights though.

I want a DLT-19 for me too!!! On the website is out of stock...

Hi Ruggero, it always says they are out of stock on the website as I think they just make these in runs throughout the year based on orders, I was lucky enough to join a run a little while ago and mine came within a week.

I was told to contact Doopys through their website and put F.A.O Casey as the subject heading, it worked for me but does not seam to work for everyone and it does take a while for a reply for some people.

It might also help if you mention the UK Garrison, F.I.S.D and 501st Legion when you enquire.

Hope this helps mate and anyone else who is thinking of a DLT-19 :)