New Heavy Weapon Trooper

Hi all

Just thought I would let you know that my GML let me know yesterday that my Heavy Weapon trooper has been approved :)

and as I know how much you all love pics, here's a few.

HWT Action 1.jpgHWT Action 2.jpg

HWT Action 3.jpgHWT Action 4.jpg

These were just snapped quickly while doing approval shots but in a couple of weeks time I'm hoping to do a proper photoshoot with a friend of mine who is a photographer, should get some nice shots out of that :)

And before anyone says anything, don't worry, I am currently looking into finding a more accurate replacement for my AM bucket. I've been trying out contact lenses and that seems to be working out for me so I don't need to worry so much about fitting my glasses underneath my bucket anymore :)

Now all I have to do is work out which helmet is going to be the best choice to go with my AM armour (and my budget) :)

Congrats! That gun is sa-weeeeeet! The one thing about wearing my HWT, besides the fact that the backpack gets unbearable after an hour, is that the combination of the pauldron along with shoulder pouch really restricts the movement of my helmet.

Thanks Guys :)

@ Arnie_DK: The armour is an AM kit.

@Bluehickey and BananoPower22: Yup same here, the pauldron and shoulder pouch really do stop me moving the helmet to either side.

@NastyNoah: Yes I did, mostly following Pandatroopers tutorial. It's taken me since before Christmas to build it but I am very happy with the results.

Looks awesome Mark! Really great job! Congrats!

Look into an EFX lid. I used one for my Incinerator Trooper and because it's simetrical, it is perfect for the Video Game characters.

My armor was also AM and it matched perfectly.

Try Redfordfilms.com

I got mine from there for $129 and free shipping.

Edited by Quartermaster

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...