Little Help with my belt...

Re-doing my ab /chest. Can anyone tell me how much of the highlighted section has to be covered by the belt. What would be my optimal position for the belt to allow my new shim to extend the ab section?

Cheers

post-14877-0-03087800-1335942071.png

Sorry to go off topic but your Fox Trooper signature is legit.

We wouldn't happen to share the same last name would we? Perhaps brothers seperated at birth by the Empire and taken to different parts of the galaxy?

If you look at a screenshot you can see that the belt extends up to and partially over the button plate on the ab.

--------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

okay made a shim for the AB by heating and bending some spare ABS. Attached both cod and AB to the shim to get an extra 1" of height at the front. The chest piece is fitting well and the armour is actually more comfortable than my original mod ???

7158677236_e1574ec6b9.jpg

Attached main snaps to the new pieces to get it on the mannequin. With exception of the masking tape im feeling the armor is how i want it and prepared for infant school troops. Still got to make new reinforced canvas straps and weather the new bits.

7158674218_979464e0b9.jpg

When I finally do my clean TK im gonna have to look for a different set of armor designed for "taller troopers" :td:

7158674218_979464e0b9.jpg

When I finally do my clean TK im gonna have to look for a different set of armor designed for "taller troopers" :td:

Have you considered RT-Mod for your next armor? I am 6'4" and the RT-kit fit me perfect very little trimming was needed.

I would love to check out RT armour wish someone vaguely close to me had a kit I could checkout. I have read that this and fx we're good for us "tall troopers" What about the authenticity of the kit?