A Salute to TM

SW1

As the title say's , just would like to thank Paul TM for all his years of knowlage and hard work in bringing us all a screen accuratte Stormtrooper , his dedication is truely unbelivable , and his work just gets better and better :duim: , he would also without hesation help you out if you have any probs with the builds ,and also provides one of the best servies i have ever known , he has served this hobby to the extream and may it long contuinue .

So Paul i Salute you Sir :salute:

There is a reason why TM has an achievement award, and he keeps earning it time and time again.

Thank you Paul for sharing your knowledge with the rest of us. :)

Copy that 100%.

TM is key person in this hobby, and have learn me a lot through the years.

I have buy 4 of he´s suits, and each time i got all the help i need in every detail. And also whit my new RS suits builds.

He´s trooper knowledges seems to have no ends, or bounds.

TM = A true master in every way :salute:

Awesome person! Im glad there are people like Paul that are so meticulous. This hobby is fun but for me Paul made it so much better. With help, customer service and expertise.

Thank you Troopermaster!

Edited by vecspeed12

:icon_bow: Great post Steve!! Paul you are a great asset to this hobby of ours and long may you continue to help and support us all. Thanks mate!