Chuck's ATA ESB TK Build

OK, cool! Thank you so much :) I'll pop some foam in then, and keep sizing it with that on.

Good call, doesn't hurt to use a little foam, never know you may endulge a bit more next christmas and need the room LOL Keep up the good work :duim:

• 4 weeks later...

The build looks great! I just had to look at a measurment chart because I cant convert Standard to Metric in my head, I saw size 77 jeans, and I thought WoW thats alot of shims...oh metric right. :huh:

The build looks great! I just had to look at a measurment chart because I cant convert Standard to Metric in my head, I saw size 77 jeans, and I thought WoW thats alot of shims...oh metric right. :huh:

Thanks! And lol, I can see where the confusion came in ;) I've only become good at metric-Imperial conversions in the last year because pretty much everything in everyone's build threads is measured in inches, for both the armour and blaster :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Whacko guys, apologies for my lack of posting! I've been back at uni and a bit busy ... anyway ...
As at 20:08 hours on the 18/3/2013 (local time) I was APPROVED! TK-93822 reporting, proud and ready to serve alongside some of the greatest troops in any galaxy :)

Ā 

BFullfront2_zps13fb085c.jpg

Ā 

BFullL-side11_zps48265e3b.jpg

Ā 

BFullR-side11_zpsc331b920.jpg

Ā 

BWaistuphelmeton_zps0edbf2e6.jpg

Ā 

Always things to fix up, so this is not going to be the end of this build ;) Plenty of mods as I find the time in which to do them :)