Pics of my ANH Hero build (AM armor)

TK-4902

Hi Everyone... I know how you all like pictures, so I thought I'd post some from my photo-shoot yesterday. I sent some of these to my garrison's GML for approval so I can hopefully get approval for my TK#. Wish me luck!!! I've been working on this armor for the past several months and could not have done it without the help of this forum. So thank you all for that. I haven't had to post much because reading through the previous threads and other people's posts answered most of my questions. There is truly a ton of great information here. Anyway, I still have plans for some improvements, but I'm very pleased with how it's turned out so far. Have a look, and let me know what you think... all comments and advise welcome.

post-16068-0-31396900-1335148570.jpeg

post-16068-0-97959100-1335148583.jpeg

post-16068-0-57974500-1335148597.jpeg

post-16068-0-00681000-1335148602.jpeg

post-16068-0-80383800-1335148654.jpeg

post-16068-0-01681400-1335148660.jpegpost-16068-0-46381100-1335148666.jpeg

:)

• Apply for EIB bro you look great, maybe show a couple more close up pics but other than that the Am armour fits you great. You did a very good putting it together and fitting it to your body.
  • Edit i just noticed you were doing a hero version nice, the only thing i see and it is very minor is that the chest can come down a little bit and the back needs to come up or maybe trim a little off the bottem and remake a return edge. if you are only going for 501st then no worries but if you are doing EIB i would try to change that.

Edited by TK1636

Great suggestions everyone... I'll make all the adjustments mentioned. I do plan on applying for EIB eventually, so raising and trimming the back is definitely something I will be doing, also planning on doing the chest modification too. I will lower the biceps to close some of that gap. I actually wish the forearms were a bit longer, but maybe I'll try moving them up slightly to see if that helps.

And Jim, the helmet is an EFX-LE (the fiberglass one). I agree, darker lenses would be much better, I'll see if I can find some that'll work with this helmet.

Thanks for the advise and encouragement everyone!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again everyone... I just wanted you all to know my 501st membership was approved. :D I have been busy making the adjustments that were suggested here earlier, and also made a few other modifications, but no pictures yet. I'll be attending my first troop tomorrow for Free Comic Book Day. I'm a little nervous about it, but hopefully I'll be fine once I get my armor on. Anyway, I know there will be lots of pictures taken at the event, so I'll be sharing those pics with you all very soon...

As promised, I've posted pics of the troop. You can view them here at this link:------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working