Want to see in person a ESB MKII helmet?

Go to Star Wars Identities in Montreal!!!

Unfortunately, I'm too far from this great city.

But here some screen captures taken from these videos: Star Wars Identities - Un premier aperu de l'exposition

Interesting to see some "unseen" props. The usual Stormtrooper Tour Suit, but surprise, one ANH stunt, one which looks to be a ESB MK2 and one ROTJ.

identitiesstorm4.jpg

identitiesstorm.jpg

identitiesstorm3.jpg

It's the first time that I saw this kind of helmet exposed during an exhibition.

Lucky Canadian ;-)

I have some good closeups of the Mause Droid where even some text on the cylinder parts can be seen. Do you want me to post them?

Yes please. Can you post them in here? http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=17306&st=200

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It looks even better in reality, could almost smell it, hmmm aged armor yumyumslurpslurp.

Curse! I checked my SD card from Identities, and I took pics of everything but the TK's!!! I was too busy staring close I forgot to take photos :(

Edited by Nicky

LOL that's something I would do

It looks even better in reality, could almost smell it, hmmm aged armor yumyumslurpslurp.

Curse! I checked my SD card from Identities, and I took pics of everything but the TK's!!! I was too busy staring close I forgot to take photos :(