TM's ANH Hero build[*TM]

Paul's new ABS has a very vintage screen look , i have been lucky to see this abs in the flesh Scott truely stunning :)

I only ask mate because i have my 1mm Tm on a bendy manaquin its the nuts plus i got it from ebay dirt cheap shop used normaly retail at £350 , if i remember i paid £ 85 shot me a pm and i will give you the details of the make etc ;).

DSCF4078.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm using this thread and its pics as reference for my current build (TM 1.5mm), it's great to have everything right in one thread, especially thigh / shin assembly.

One question: How many cm is the gap between the two screws of a braket of the strapping system ?

I'm using this thread and its pics as reference for my current build (TM 1.5mm), it's great to have everything right in one thread, especially thigh / shin assembly.

One question: How many cm is the gap between the two screws of a braket of the strapping system ?

Depends on how wide your bracket is! ;)

Depends on how wide your bracket is! ;)

There's no definite size for them ? I thought someone would know the size of the original suit brackets and they would only differ in the height of the brackets you need for your chestpiece.

Is there an average size then ?

I'm guessing about 4 cm wide, but that's just me guessing. Someone more knowledgeable in these finer details might provide a better answer. But I'm thinking these brackets were hand made and not to a specific width, so I think they varied in both width and height. But if you do it today to replicate you might want a uniform size of the brackets.