RTA

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you can see, both sets of moulds are 99% identicle. Every curve and contour on both sets are the same. Only my return edge depth is different and RTA has altered the tops of the biceps slightly. If anyone needs to see any more proof then just ask SID to post up his moulds and I will post mine.

Bloody thieves!! Hopefully PG Leader is man enough to advise polish troopers to stay away from RTA fake armour.

Ā 

SID, post a photo of your moulds.

Edited by joukov

Since TM wants to stay out of discussion on PG forums - and I can understand why he doesn't want to-, and talks started here, I would like to announce that Polish Garrison is cutting from this case once and for all. We won't interfere in this conflict as Garrison -however i can't force other members not to express their opinions, but please have in mind that it's not how whole Garrison is thinking.

Edited by MrFett

Since TM wants to stay out of discussion on PG forums - and I can understand why he doesn't want to-, and talks started here, I would like to announce that Polish Garrison is cutting from this case once and for all. We won't interfere in this conflict as Garrison -however i can't force other members not to express their opinions, but please have in mind that it's not how whole Garrison is thinking.

Ā 

Ā 

Hopefully you won't let them sell that stuff in your forums.

They have had a sale or interest thread since last year.

Ā 

There really is nothing more to discuss. The evidence has been put out there for all to see. I have already shown how RTA moulds match my moulds and I am willing to show more. Not much else I can do now is there?

Thanks for posting this here, Paul.

Ā 

Sadly it's probably inevitable that the best available armour is going to be recast. All you can do is post on the key forums and keep potential buyers informed.

Ā 

Meanwhile here are some great comparison photos. The first shows a genuine TM suit, the second shows a real troopermaster replica costume and the third shows authentic armour created by Paul .... :lol:

Ā 

prof04.jpg

Ā 

aDSCF0651.jpg

Ā 

CIMG0329.jpg

Edited by Rick330

They have had a sale or interest thread since last year.

Ā 

There really is nothing more to discuss. The evidence has been put out there for all to see. I have already shown how RTA moulds match my moulds and I am willing to show more. Not much else I can do now is there ?

Ā 

Maybe Paul you could give it your thumb print some where on the moulds like Liz and Brain did back in the day ;)

The fact that TM was out before RS is beside the point is it? Those just show how close the TM is to the real thing.

Ā 

If you new anything about armour then you will know that all fan armour cast from an original set up until now was based off a ROTJ suit. TM's was a sculpt based on ANH armour.... Then came along RS that has cast an original ANH suit...... These are the only true accurate makers of ANH armour until you came along and said that yours is exactly the same? Get real.

The funny part is that the RTA guys came out of nowhere. New to the legion and new armor that clearly shows where it came from. Sorry buddy but you cant go against 2 ANH armor builders out there with some drawings and claim you guys came up with sculpts. TM has had over 12 years and you guys have less than 12 months.

Ā 

RTA = Recasted Troopermaster Armor.

I can't believe what I am reading!!

Ā 

I agree that the defence offered does look similar to that that a certain Mr A offered and we all know the story there.

Ā 

I believe that the truth always comes out!

Maybe you did try sculpting and gave up?

Ā 

no offense Paul but the same has been said about you ( this is what i believe also sadly )

Ā 

they have not bothered to take one single photo of their sculpting or casting process

Ā 

& where are yours ;)

Ā 

anyway back on topic

Ā 

p.s. those mould pics look pretty damning against rta

Ok Paul, to make certain I think you would just need to send a suit or two my way. I will then be able to look it over very closly :) If RTA wants to send me one as well please do so.

Ā 

Ā 

FYI: Armors will not be returned :P

no offense Paul but the same has been said about you ( this is what i believe also sadly )

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

& where are yours ;)

Ā 

anyway back on topic

Ā 

p.s. those mould pics look pretty damning against rta

Ā 

My photos of sculpting were on my Yahoo site for all to see before it was closed down. I never got the opportunity to save them and what I did have was on my old computer which has long since died.

Ā 

I have shown how I sculpt my moulds in my mini TM suit thread and nowadays I just keep on tweaking them.

Ā 

To come into the game with anything new in this day and age you really should show proof of how you do things, especially when whatever it is looks identicle to something already available.

Edited by troopermaster

IƂĀ“m very sad to see and read this my old friend, as you are a liked person and maker world wide.

I just hope nobody out there will ever support there crime, or buy any of there TM recast kits from them.

I hope to see them get banned all over the forums, and kicked out of the 501st.

Only actions like that, will keep recasters think twice before they do there crime, as they will get very little profit out of it.

RTA :duimomlaag:

Edited by Rolf

The funny part is that the RTA guys came out of nowhere. New to the legion and new armor that clearly shows where it came from. Sorry buddy but you cant go against 2 ANH armor builders out there with some drawings and claim you guys came up with sculpts. TM has had over 12 years and you guys have less than 12 months.

Ā 

RTA = Recasted Troopermaster Armor.

Ā 

Copy that.

Hopefully they at least get banned from selling it on any forums..it's ludicrous to even try and defend these moulds as legit. They clearly aren't.