RTA

Here a few comparisons of RTA and TM armour. See anything familiar?

P1120977.jpg

P1120994.jpg

P1120992.jpgP1120991.jpgP1120989.jpgP1130007.jpgP1120985.jpgP1120984.jpgP1120982.jpg

The next set of photos are of RTA armour parts. Anyone familar with TM armour will immediately recognise these parts even though they have been altered slightly.

file-1.jpgfile-2.jpgfile-3.jpgfile-4.jpgfile-5.jpgfile-6.jpgfile-7.jpgfile-9.jpg

This is the work of our friends in the Polish Garrison. At the moment I know of Mariusz Stormowski and Damian Jablenski - both members of the MEPD and funnily enough both owners of TM armour.

They are so proud of their creation that they even made a Youtube video but since I called them out they have removed it. After spending a year recasting me and making their moulds they have not bothered to take one single photo of their sculpting or casting process. Now they have even closed most of the public access to the Polish Garrison forum after they knew I was watching.

I hope someone can prove me wrong on this, but I already know I am right.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is selling on the Polish Garrison forums. I think the Garrison leaders are involved too. They are trying to make it out that world has something against Poland and 'they' will show 'us' :huh:

I don't believe it is the first time I have been recast, but it is the first time I have actually seen proof. When I saw the YouTube video of them pulling the plastic I immediately recognised the armour and then Mariusz, the guy who bought a set of my armour.

Edited by troopermaster

Bloody thieves! I think the word is spreading pretty fast about them mate. Hopefuly that should slow them down on the sales front. Sorry to hear this.

This is a matter I've been working on for a while now trying to wrap my mind around. As TM may have seen if he's been watching the Polish garrisons forum I've been urging them to get proof of the accusations against them. But just after they closed off the forum for public access something that I think has some value was posted.

This can help in something.

Although it is not that much and poor quality. I have nothing more.

As for dates, from what I remember are: August / September 2010 (Figures and back) and March 2011 (hands)

23f805afe09eb617med.jpg

855da3bf3fed8a5amed.jpg

33f895d5c9756a5amed.jpg

69eb5faae5144a7cmed.jpg

ac328404426c9486med.jpg

77421130726471c9med.jpg

9c84caa199ac37e0med.jpg

21fbec58fbb8c3camed.jpg

e686aa303f1b9c29med.jpg

Wow. This is crazy. Ive never even heard of RTA? Has anyone used it in Fisd?

No one on FISD has it yet I believe.

He is selling on the Polish Garrison forums. I think the Garrison leaders are involved too. They are trying to make it out that world has something against Poland and 'they' will show 'us' :huh:

I don't believe it is the first time I have been recast, but it is the first time I have actually seen proof. When I saw the YouTube video of them pulling the plastic I immediately recognised the armour and then Mariusz, the guy who bought a set of my armour.

Since I'm current leader please could you at least tell me where (or my XO Yularen) said anything about this case being anything against Poland? And where I said anything about "showing you". I said many times - It is not my duty to defend the armor, but all the actions taken were driven by specific post from MEPD and it's been peacyfully solved out between us so I really see no point in you talking things like this ...

Right now what you are saying is just a proofless accusation and I don't know the reason for you doing so.

Forum was closed too general public after advice from Legion council concerning cases like this shouldn't be avaible to general (outside Legion) public. Everyone - including you TrooperMaster are welcomed to our forum. Later today I'm gonna create english based topic for everyone who is interested in discussion. I'll also provide translation for my non-english speaking members so everyone will'be able to talk.

Once again - I'm not here to defend anyone, but i believe that everyone deserves more than one-sided discussion.

Edited by MrFett

A few sketches and photos cleaning up their moulds does not change anything for me. Everything about their armour is TM based and does not look like any other replica or an original. The photos above remind me of AA's futile attempt to prove his innocence.

All of the areas I did not like about my armour before I changed them are present in this RTA armour which was bought by Mariusz late 2010. Then he bought another set a few months after. Now, we see this RTA armour which is an almost corbon copy of his TM kit.

My accusations are not proofless. Maybe you are not familiar with my work. I have spent the past 12 years working on my moulds and I know every nook and cranny, so for someone to show up with an almost exact replica and say they scultped it from scratch is an insult. Maybe you did try sculpting and gave up? Whatever the case may be, the RTA armour is cast from TM and anyone with two eyes can see that.

And, anyone who was reading your forums will attest to your claims about the rest of the world not wanting any armour coming from Poland. It was like reading something from people with an inferiority complex, saying stuff like 'we' only drive around in a horse and cart and can't possibly produce armour. It was pathetic really.

A few sketches and photos cleaning up their moulds does not change anything for me. Everything about their armour is TM based and does not look like any other replica or an original. The photos above remind me of AA's futile attempt to prove his innocence.

All of the areas I did not like about my armour before I changed them are present in this RTA armour which was bought by Mariusz late 2010. Then he bought another set a few months after. Now, we see this RTA armour which is an almost corbon copy of his TM kit.

My accusations are not proofless. Maybe you are not familiar with my work. I have spent the past 12 years working on my moulds and I know every nook and cranny, so for someone to show up with an almost exact replica and say they scultped it from scratch is an insult. Maybe you did try sculpting and gave up? Whatever the case may be, the RTA armour is cast from TM and anyone with two eyes can see that.

And, anyone who was reading your forums will attest to your claims about the rest of the world not wanting any armour coming from Poland. It was like reading something from people with an inferiority complex, saying stuff like 'we' only drive around in a horse and cart and can't possibly produce armour. It was pathetic really.

By proofless accusation I was refering only to your statement about involvement of PG leaders. I'm not taking any stance nor anyone from our command staff in the matter of recast. I took my steps into solving problem of "stay away from RTA and any new armors from Polish Garrison" statement posted on MEPD - which i've said earlier have been solved and it's dead matter now.

Also if you've read closely this topic - I've tried to stop people from blabling all those things about attack on Poland. Anyway most of those comments were posted by non-501st members and I don't want them to be missinterpreted as the point o view of whole Garrison. This was also the reason we've remove ability to view forum without logining. I really don't want to good name of Garrison to be compromised by anything involved with this armor - especially that Mariusz isn't even active member anymore.

Edited by MrFett

The matter may be dead for you, but for me, it has only just begun.

I can see that you are playing the diplomat, just as you said you would on the forum before you closed it. I don't know if the guys who commented about Poland were members or not, but there were at least a handful of them who had this opinion.

I must stress that I have nothing against Poland or the Polish Garrison as a whole, but I do have a problem with some of it's members. And, whether Mariusz, Damian or whoever else is involved with this armour are members or not is irrelevant to me. What I do not like is how some of the members were showing this kind of aggressive attitude towards the rest of the world when the only problem I have is with the recasters - not Poland.

Edited by troopermaster

The matter may be dead for you, but for me, it has only just begun.

I can see that you are playing the diplomat, just as you said you would on the forum before you closed it. I don't know if the guys who commented about Poland were members or not, but there were at least a handful of them who had this opinion.

I must stress that I have nothing against Poland or the Polish Garrison as a whole, but I do have a problem with some of it's members. And, whether Mariusz, Damian or whoever else is involved with this armour are members or not is irrelevant to me. What I do not like is how some of the members were showing this kind of aggressive attitude towards the rest of the world when the only problem I have is with the recasters - not Poland.

Once again you missinterpreting what I said or you just don't want to understand - I've said dead matter concernig case involving the Garrison. I now that case of Recast won't be solved in hours or days and I've never said that. However - by the decision of Legion Council I won't personally interfere in this conflict or express my opinions. However I'll always take a stance against any words about PG or Command Staff and I'll defend it till end.

I know there were handful of those guys and some were members - I can't be responsible for personal problems of every single people.

If you say that you have problems with the guys - register on our forum and say a word - people were just heared from one another what you were saying, I won't provide any translation here but i can do it on our forum. If you don't want to come - your choice ....but then don't be surprised that some of Polish people think of you as of misterious TM spreading bad words about Poland. You've said that you don't know if the guys were members - there is another reason i closed the forum from the outside world - most of people watching the dread had no idea who is member and who isn't - this cast bad light on whole PG.

Okay, I see where you are coming from now.

I don't see any point arguing over on the Polish Forums as it is not going to change anything. The recasters have set up shop and are going to start selling no matter what I say or do. The point of this thread is to show what those guys have done and hope that no one will buy from them. I hope that if anyone does buy from them will not be welcome here or on the MEPD.

Thanks for your kind remarks. What right has the TM to distribute photos without the consent of the owner? Apparently the fog covered her eyes, but the climate is probably defect. 12 years to build the armor is a great exaggeration, probably in the 10 years looking for material for her. RTA is currently in trial phase, they are not final, because they are not permanent. If several people wzoróje their work on the elements of original (pictures from the movie) are those jobs are very, very similar. Apparently, he looked in the eyes fear of competition. I do not feel sorrow for the TM. I admit the fact that some measures are taken with Armor TM

Edited by SID

This is certainly not about fear of competition. TM is one of the most skilled armour makers in the world and TM armour is considered the best by many, many people all over the world. Why would he be 'fearful' of a new maker :rolleyes:

I fear nothing.

When RS came along I welcomed them with open arms. I even gave them missing parts to cast so they could make a complete suit and I would consider them strong competition as they have an original suit - not you guys. I don't care if you make armour - anyone can do that - what I care about is that you recast my armour to do so.

I am going to show a photo of your arm moulds and a photo of my old arm moulds and lets play spot the difference.

RTA

Bez20nazwy-1.jpg

TM

DSCF1983.jpg

Bare in mind that these are my old moulds and have been altered slightly since these guys got their hands on them. The main areas I changes were only the return edge which you can see is much less than the RTA, but it was the same before I altered them because people were leaving too much return edge.