Any one seen the movie "Space Balls"?

Darth Clouds

Hi,

I am new to the forum. I am wondering if any of you have come across this movie because I am trying to find it now without any success.

It is a spoof of ANH, comedy shown on the big screen in the early 80s'. If I recall correctly, the deceased actor "John Candy" was chewbaca.

Hope you guys can give me the headsup if available.

CORDIALLY FROM ME TO YOU.

i dont know of anyone who doesnt know that movie, and it was the entire orginal trilogy. if you want to buy it just go to walmart.com you can buy it there.... or go to blockbuster.... by the way try searching for it without the space.... it actually called Spaceballs

Hi,

I am new to the forum. I am wondering if any of you have come across this movie because I am trying to find it now without any success.

It is a spoof of ANH, comedy shown on the big screen in the early 80s'. If I recall correctly, the deceased actor "John Candy" was chewbaca.

If you are not able to find it in Singapore, let me know, maybe I could help out (worst case senario).

Hmmmmm........I see that my shwarts is longer than yours :P

Let's see how well you handle it!!!

"I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former room-mate."

Spaceballs script

Enjoy!!

Who is he?

COL SANDURZ

He's an a very impolite person, sir.

DARK HELMET

I know that. What's his name?

COL SANDURZ

That is his name, sir. a very impolite person, Major a very impolite person.

DARK HELMET

And his cousin?

COL SANDURZ

He's an a very impolite person, too, sir. Gunner's-mate, 1st Class, Philip a very impolite person.

DARK HELMET

How many Assholes we got on this ship, anyhow?

ALL

Yo!

DARK HELMET

I knew it. I'm surrounded by Assholes. (pulls down mask) Keep firing, Assholes.

any one thats over 25 and has not seen this movie..... dont think this is possible, MEL BROOKS PPL: this a classic like Caddy Shack or ferris bueller

......makes u think when some asks a question about some thing u think is common pop culture and realize it was 20+ yrs ago......

Hi,

Dave, let me be the first to welcome you to earth....enjoy your stay.

Hey, ItsThatMan thanks! I found the movie.

And thanks for the welcomes and guide. I have seen that movie on the big screen when my friends and I hanged out when we were school kids (LOL) thats a long time ago.

It really brings back memories seeing that it had such an impact on you guys too.

I had a good laugh right from the beginning of that movie with a long long long long......long death star chasing the tantive. :lol: and throwing out coffee with the vader mask down.

Erhm..EK..Cough..ER..

You know alien language?

No, I was just clearing my throat.

Hi,

spaceballs is one of the greatest movies ever!!!!! everyone needs to see that movie if they didn't yet

Dave, let me be the first to welcome you to earth....enjoy your stay.

:lol::lol::lol:

Spaceballs the toilet paper...

1..2..3..4..5.. i gotta change the combo on my luggage...

Funny... she doesn't look Druish! That movie is a gas.

Anyone watch Thumb Wars? or for the real old crowd.. anyone remember Hardware Wars?? :blink:

L.

I watched Hardware Wars again a few years ago. Wasn't as funny as I remembered it to be back in the day.

Thumbs Wars, on the other hand is figgin' hilarious! Gets funnier everytime I watch it!

"Oh, you must be the cry baby."

"Come along, cry baby." :lol:

"I am a puppet."

How 'bout Crunchy's facial expressions?! :lol:

Love the Spaceballs too! Instant classic.