My new 1.5mm ABS troopermaster / TM build (ANH & ESB)[*TM]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had some spare time this afternoon, so I suited up ANH style for a few quick photos and videos. Still waiting on tube stripe stencils and don't want to risk it free hand so I'm Mr. No. Stripes style at the moment.

Also got my holster attached with Chicago screws for the time being as I haven't yet got a full separate belt assembyl for each costume. As soon as I do, I'll attach this with rivets.

Armour/costume functioning pretty well though. Mobility is great. Copying the skinny legs from the LFL archives has worked out really well in that respect. No parts clanking around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXGj_pVHdpY&feature=youtu.be

CIMG0455a.jpg

CIMG0456a.jpg

CIMG0457a.jpg

CIMG0458a.jpg

CIMG0462a.jpg

CIMG0463a.jpg

CIMG0465a.jpg

CIMG0459.jpg

Edited by Rick330

Yeah I kinda liked it Mr Nostripes.

That video is living proof that no matter how good you feel in your armor, no matter how awesome you look in character, stairs are a pain the tuckus.

no matter how good you feel in your armor, no matter how awesome you look in character, stairs are a pain the tuckus.

Absolutely. I secretly think that's the sole reason the rebels won. Forget Ewoks, forget flipping Jedis .... the rebels just knoew they could always escape by running upstairs!

I liked Mr. No Stripes too alas but for 501st troops you need them tube stripes. Maybe I should do a full replica of Mr No Stripes for display one day.

Wow Rick, that looks great it really fits you well! Any chance you would share your hieght and weight for reference.

Thanks!

5'8", 155 lbs (11 St)

1.72 m, 70 kg

Cheers, chaps.

I guess I'm lucky with having a good stormtrooper build (although getting my weight down from 180 to 155 lbs and keeping it there has had very little to do with luck and a lot to do with discipline).

Looking at the way armour fits me, I must have a similar build and heigth to the short trooper in the front row of this famous picture ...

StormtrooperCorps_anh1080p.jpg

• 1 month later...

The new armour finally got a run-out this weekend. And even if I say so myself, I think it looks the dog's danglies .... :D

539759_410792945638273_142127265_n.jpg

403799_410793058971595_1236805015_n.jpg

Eyes on the TM armour, chaps!!! ;)

528039_410793168971584_1024659489_n.jpg