Emerald City Comic Con 2012

This year's Emerald City Comic Convention was my first troop! Since I was just barely accepted before ECCC I didn't really have time to get on the booth roster, or even get an exhibitor badge, but that didn't stop me from trooping! My girlfriend attended this one with me, so we had a lot of fun taking pictures and meeting new people! We stopped in at the 501st booth and met up with a few Garrison friends, got some water and took a bucket break. I can't thank everyone here on the FISD, and all of the friendly Garrison Titan people enough for helping me really achieve a lifetime goal. Thanks!! :)

Enough talking... on with the pictures! (click for bigger)

oez5Hl.jpg

daSf0l.jpg

SgnAnl.jpg

LdgJWl.jpg

tWjKdl.jpg

6o8nJl.jpg

Even though her costume is not Rebel Legion approved she helped me spread the word about the 501st booth downstairs. We sent droves of eager Star Wars fans down to help out with a great cause!

I know there is a bunch of pictures from the 501st booth so maybe a GT member can post those :)

Hey Andy that is an awesome TK and even better Ewok. Just the type of costume to ease my wife into ... for say SDCC ... pray tell was it custom made?

Edited by bigironvault

Thank you! Kind of funny but I was actually really nervous on our drive out there. I can only compare it to the feeling before I got my first tattoo... super duper excited but scared at the same time!

As for the Ewok... the hood can be found here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/iFiCantFINDaReindeer

And then just a pair of footy pajamas.. my girlfriend is about 5'3" so a kids set fit her nicely. Then she just did some makeup on her nose. She was a HUGE hit!

WOO! Having chatted you to death leading up to this, it's great to see the results! Your TK looks astonishing! I'm glad to hear the fan kit worked out too!

Thanks for the photos and best wishes on all your future troops!

There is some sappy "Pearl Harbor" sound track going as I opened this thread and it almost brought a tear to my eye!!! I am so sappy :P

Edited by LadyInWhite

The fan kit was a must-have! I don't know what I would have done without it. I was actually cooler than she was! I can't thank you enough!! I'm really satisfied with how my TK turned out, too, thanks :)

Thank you! Kind of funny but I was actually really nervous on our drive out there. I can only compare it to the feeling before I got my first tattoo... super duper excited but scared at the same time!

As for the Ewok... the hood can be found here: http://www.etsy.com/...ntFINDaReindeer

And then just a pair of footy pajamas.. my girlfriend is about 5'3" so a kids set fit her nicely. Then she just did some makeup on her nose. She was a HUGE hit!

Thanks bro!

Btw, did you have a mic too in your bucket? If yes, did you find the fan interfering with it?

No mic. It was kind of fun not talking. Lots of thumbs up, high-fives, and waves!

But I ran into some garrison buddies that had mics. They knew me as "oh yeah the new guy", haha! They sounded really cool!

e: likewise, Brent! Now you just gotta finish yours so we can troop together!!!

Edited by anphrax

That is the best looking ewok i even seen~~~ I missed the ECCC because we have a local event happened at Sunday, but there is two Outer-rim Squad member went down there to join the party: Yves(TD-9815) and Adam(TB-7558). Looks they have lots of the fun~~~~PS: the mini tb is way too cute~~~

485874_2928637690725_1104424696_32073012_2020622479_n.jpg

Yeah I ran into one of the scouts but didn't catch his name. Said it was his first real troop, too! Very cool :)

The cuteness of that little trooper rivals the cuteness of my little ewok ;)

lbviN.jpg

The white and black look so good together!

Tony,

your TK next to my TX really accentuated one another. Great troop!

-Todd

Tony,

your TK next to my TX really accentuated one another. Great troop!

-Todd

Definitely agree!

Here is another:

DSC_5199.JPG

Also, JEDISTAR, Mouse38, and I (Vultren) were on Xbox Live for some interview. You can view that if you have access to XBL.

Also, JEDISTAR, Mouse38, and I (Vultren) were on Xbox Live for some interview. You can view that if you have access to XBL.

You can watch the XBL Featured Video on Comic Con here: http://www.xbox.com/...featured-videos. You're in there at 3:38.

It looks like they only have the latest couple of videos on the page, and I couldn't find a link to the video by itself, so I don't know how long it will be available.