Going for Centurion (question )

Quebectrooper

So i miss my armor and i'm buying a new suit to go Centurion cause something is missing in my life.

I'm married, have a fun carreer, a nice car,hair transplants, a dog , a 4 slice toaster and a leather couch but what's life without a TK !

Now what should i do : Become the 1st FX Centurion or the 1st Rubies Centurion ?

Rubies means you would be ROTJ(more or less) centurion... Go for Rubies. Its kinda silly and something of a challenge :huh:

Edited by Arnie_DK

Either way, glad to have you back in action Pat. Could you do an armor build thread regardless of which type? :3 Good luck with the new armor and going Centurion!

-Aidan

Edited by arbayer2

I vote FX. Your build thread, in addition to being infused with the humor and entertainment value you bring innately, will be an excellent tutorial for those wanting to upgrade or enhance their own. Of course, if someone can achieve Centurion with Rubies, I suppose that is also an excellent addition to the tuts.

Okay I changed my mind. DO BOTH!

Ok i was kidding with FX and Rubies but i do miss my TK armor (just bought a metal knight armor wich doesn't compare) and need to buy and build a new one. Watch me i'll be back.

:duim:

Edited by Quebectrooper

Pat will shut us all up by expertly converting his metal knight armor into the best damned centurion the empire has ever seen.