Doopy Doos ordering?

boomshakra

Hello all - this might not be the correct forum to ask this so mods/admins please move to the appropriate forum if necessary. I am trying to order an E-11 kit from DoopyDoos web site but it is not allowing me to pay. When I get to the order screen and push the 'pay pal or credit card' button, it takes me to a blank screen. I have tried ordering with both Firefox and Internet Explorer. Has anyone had this problem? I sent an email, but they are only available M-F...and it is ~2am Saturday over there.

They may be having some problems with their site links.

DoopyDoos also sells on Ebay:

STORMTROOPER E-11 COMPLETE ANH E-11 BLASTER KIT OFFER

http://www.ebay.com/...#ht_6129wt_1020

STORMTROOPER E-11 PIPE BLASTER BASE DETAILING KIT

http://www.ebay.com/...b#ht_5209wt_825

If the ones above are not the versions you are looking for, just look at this link:

http://www.ebay.com/...&_ssn=doopydoos

I just purchased from ebay for stuff... worked fine. 2 blasters more!

with the base detailing kit you need a scope and a counter box...

he also sells those.

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

I emailed them to the website and they never answered me and then I emailed them trough ebay and they responded right away, I think they work trough they ebay website mostly.

• 2 weeks later...

I emailed them to the website and they never answered me and then I emailed them trough ebay and they responded right away, I think they work trough they ebay website mostly.

Huh...I did not get a response from my recent inquiry to them thru ebay. What have shipping times from date of order to delivery been like for those of you who ordered from them (UK to USA)?

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone ordered from Doopydoos recently? I sent payment (via paypal) for an E-11 Hasbro upgrade kit on 4/26, but the payment has not been collected as of today, so I have no idea if my order has been processed.

I have not but I have had the same issue with other sellers. I was told that until pp knows the item was delivered the funds will not officially transfer. When my wife sold a phone through ebay, pp showed that the seller had payed but didn't release the funds to her until item was marked received.

Interesting - my last order with them was from their ebay store (paid via paypal) and no problems. With that order there was no tracking #, so if they follow the same shipping I am not sure how PP would know that it was received (since it is not thru ebay). I'll see if Doopys responds to my inquiries (which is hit-or-mis from past experience) or if the kit shows up in a couple of days - only 2 weeks out from order date, and it took closer to 3 last time. The 'unclaimed' funds for my payment that I can see on my PP account had me a little concerned that the order hasn't technically been placed.

I wasn't able order directly from their web site because I had the same problem last time around - the order page wouldn't connect to PayPal for some reason. Unfortunately, the Hasbro Upgrade kit is not something they sell on their ebay store...

I ordered the Hasbro mod kit on May 4th or 5th from the website with PayPal. Got notification a couple days later saying they were processing and then a couple days ago saying it was dispatched

So things seem to be working for my order.

Yes, my PP account shows when I sent funds. As of this morning the payment is still unclaimed. All of my communication has referenced the order date - I have emailed them from both email accounts I have previously received communication from them on as well as through ebay. I am still giving them the benefit of the doubt, as my full kit took almost 4 weeks, but in that case I used an 'echeck' instead of instant transfer, so it took a couple of days to clear. I am frustrated at the lack of communication on their end, though. Going forward I will be purchasing from Hyperfirm or Sci-fire for any E-11 needs (once they start selling again). At the risk of speaking negative about a vendor, my experience with Doopys leaves a lot to be desired.

I ordered the Hasbro mod kit on May 4th or 5th from the website with PayPal. Got notification a couple days later saying they were processing and then a couple days ago saying it was dispatched

So things seem to be working for my order.

It was the same experience for me. The order was processed and dispatched in 2 or 3 days. It seemed like it took less than 2 weeks for my kit E-11 mod kit arrived.

For the life of me I do not know why their site will not process my order - I get through the page that you enter your name, address, etc. When I click to pay via CC/Paypal, it takes me to a blank page. I've tried it in both Firefox and IE...no dice. The email address I used to send my paypal on 4/26 was one that they provided me after the first time I had that issue - they told me some customers use that instead of the web site (you just tell them what you're ordering in the comments section). It is the lack of communication from them that is most frustrating - I don't have a problem with it taking 3-4 weeks to get here, I just want to know my order has been processed...

Good to hear you got your order - did you get the full kit or just a hasbro upgrade? They're fun to build - finally finished weathering mine & have it displayed in my office (which naturally generated an eye-roll from my wife).

*sigh* still no contact from Doopys...money is still sitting there...bummer dude.

• 5 weeks later...