Stunt or Hero helmet!?

So I have been looking through references on both these helmets and really this is just to ask opinions. I will be going ANH with my stormie armour but should I get a stunt helmet or a Hero helmet. I can't decide!? opinions / pros cons of either helmet for trooping!?

A little help for the noob please ;)

I imagine the stunt is a little easier for trooping due to the flat lenses vs. bubble lenses of the hero. But I will let the veterans here comment on that (my opinion is pure theory). Other than that from my research, I find it is mostly personal choice. I went with stunt myself because it seemed like a good place to start. Hero kits are available to mod a stunt after the fact so I don't think you're stuck with one or the other anyways.

Our opinions are good but in the end it is all up to you. You have to go with what appeals most to YOU. Look at the pictures side by side of the two helmets and go with the one that you look at and pops most for you.

I personally like the Stunt because I like that they are the original. Those guys that blast through the door in the first scene of ANH... That's what I wanted to be.

The Hero helmets imply that there is a Rebel underneath ;)

I personally like the Stunt because I like that they are the original. Those guys that blast through the door in the first scene of ANH... That's what I wanted to be.

The Hero helmets imply that there is a Rebel underneath ;)

Agreed! :) (where's the Like button?)

Our opinions are good but in the end it is all up to you. You have to go with what appeals most to YOU. Look at the pictures side by side of the two helmets and go with the one that you look at and pops most for you. I personally like the Stunt because I like that they are the original. Those guys that blast through the door in the first scene of ANH... That's what I wanted to be. The Hero helmets imply that there is a Rebel underneath ;)

Look carefully. One of them is a Hero ;) .

Like it has been said before, it is a matter of opinion what you want your armor to become. The ultimate side by side is the troopers leading Leia to Vader in ANH. Just make sure you are doing the research to note ALL the subtle differences between the two (armor wise and not just helmet)! Post pics and have fun!!!!

It like Burger Kings motto (have your way) which appeals to you the most..

As for the "Hero" and "Stunt" titles, the nicknames came from the better details on one type of helmet for closeups. The same is for the X-wing/Ywing helmets.There were two different types made of them as well, and they got coin the nicknames Hero and Stunt too.

They could have easily nicknamed all these helmets "closeup" and "background" not because that Han and Luke had them on.

Yeah I deep down I want to be the "bad guys" and the TK's bursting through in the first Act of ANH was just etched into my memory as a kid so to me they are all kinds of cool. :)

Dude don't listen to them guys (bunch of stunts) :D ........... Hero all the way....you know they look better meaner and harder, and for your info the Hero helmet pop up all throughout ANH not just the good guys. Plus there isn't many of us guys around!! Do it, you know you want to!!

You can Hero-ize TE derived helmets too. Personally I dig the Hero look, but has been said many times over it's your lid so do what appeals to you.