TK 8311 requesting ESB deployment

I still need to take some photos from all angles, and some with my HDPE helmet. Hopefully this is enough to grant me status...?

On top of the base standards, I have the following:

- TE armour + helmet,

-Snowtrooper hand plates sewn onto glove

- Blue ESB helmet decals

- Black helmet frown

- Flat green lenses

- Leather holster attached with loops on right side

- Resin cast E-11, no Hengstler counter - mine was stolen on Halloween ( :( ), so I'm using my brother's in some of these photos...I'll have a new one soon though

img1496sa5.jpgimg1497ke9.jpgimg1498si0.jpgimg1499yr9.jpg

img1508blz3.jpgn89906400335870983903xj9.jpgn89906400335871014894ih8.jpg

If you need to wait until I get some more photos that's no problem, just let me know.

looking good ther brother :salute: ...Just off the top, i would think that Scott would ask for close up pics of the weapon such as a pic of the greebles and such ...a close up pic of the helmet's frown, areators, and TD... are the holster's looped around the belt in ESB, I forgot? :unsure:

That's a nice setup you got there Graeme! The only detail is on the blaster - there should be two greeblies towards the clip-side rear. They're pretty hard to come by, so if you find a source pls let the boards know. I'm surprised someone hasn't just made a mold yet for these as ad-on pieces (nudge nudge to someone).

That's a nice setup you got there Graeme! The only detail is on the blaster - there should be two greeblies towards the clip-side rear. They're pretty hard to come by, so if you find a source pls let the boards know. I'm surprised someone hasn't just made a mold yet for these as ad-on pieces (nudge nudge to someone).

Yeah, there like arrow head looking things :unsure:

I'm pretty sure I know a guy that has it done. He doesn't do forums so he probably didn't know there is a demand. I'll call him tonight and get the details.

Hey stoled your blaster....!!!! dam ewoks

dude thats bad news sorry to hear that.

Pics look great!!!!

Werent the greeblie things winchester 30/30 hammers...???

looking good ther brother :salute: ...Just off the top, i would think that Scott would ask for close up pics of the weapon such as a pic of the greebles and such ...a close up pic of the helmet's frown, areators, and TD... are the holster's looped around the belt in ESB, I forgot? :unsure:

I do want to see the blaster, as well as closeup of the bucket. I am not sure about the holster either, I will have to pull out the DVD and check.

Thanks, and your armor looks great. I believe you will be our first ESB Elite trooper.

Well done!!

:trooper:

I do want to see the blaster, as well as closeup of the bucket. I am not sure about the holster either, I will have to pull out the DVD and check.

Thanks guys, here's some photos of the holsters looped on the belts:

beltloopses0.jpg

I'll get some better photos soon, and I'll have to rebuild my gun once it arrives, along with the proper greeblies.

Actually for Elite the ESB standard just says it needs to be mounted on the right. I guess specifying how will be part of the clean up language next time we revise them.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

What ever happened to this?

Graeme, you were online just a few months ago - seems you could pop this easily and we should revisit.