$700 Hard armor only

Hello Derek. Is it you that is selling this armour? If it is not then please be aware that it is against forum rules to post links to auctions that are not your own. Also please head over and introduce yourself at the new members section http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showforum=5

Welcome to The FISD.

Is this not the "Ebay Armor:Have you found armor, helmets or props on ebay and want expert advice? Ask here. Post the auctions you've found for appraisal and advice." Forum? Did I misunderstand that? I'll head over and post in the New member forum now

Sorry buddy. You are right. The writing on your post is so small I didn't notice it under the link :P .

As Karin already said. Don't go near that armour. It is the worst of the worst and a recast to boot. Get your armour from a trusted seller. Take a look through as many threads as you can and decide what armour you like the best and what is in your price range.

You will not go wrong with anyone here.

There don't seem to be many complete suits for sale, the only one I see is Madmartigan: Fully built TM hero + stunt suit, but the thread is locked, I sent him a message though, I would be willing to pay/wait for a built to order ESB suit that is up to 501st Centurion standard (or EI), anyone you could point me to? (Perhaps in SoCal)

Derek,

Thread isn't locked, but you don't have reply or posting privileges yet in the For Sale forum because you are new. And it is still available. I would only add the same caveats as above. I listed the size range in my original post. If you are within it, it should not be difficult to put on as is or adjust. I had my brother-in-law hop right into one of my previous suits since he was within an inch in height and 5-10 pounds in weight. But it's worth the time and effort to build for yourself if you can and are not very similar in stats to the previous owner.

Let me know if you have questions.

Chris

There don't seem to be many complete suits for sale, the only one I see is Madmartigan: Fully built TM hero + stunt suit, but the thread is locked, I sent him a message though, I would be willing to pay/wait for a built to order ESB suit that is up to 501st Centurion standard (or EI), anyone you could point me to? (Perhaps in SoCal)

But it's worth the time and effort to build for yourself if you can and are not very similar in stats to the previous owner.

Let me know if you have questions.

Chris

So, while I understand that, It's just not really possible unless I find someone in San Diego or LA that would donate time/space/tools to help me with it, like I said before, I did talk to one person about making me a set, but they seem to have gotten busy, or forgotten. I'll just keep two eyes pasted to the sale thread, and hopefully run across something I can afford/use. Thanks for the advice.