What is a fair price for this bucket?

AM/FX - I plan to sell it with all the padding and the mic though I am keeping the fans and wireless transceiver.

It has flat green lenses and I'm going to include a set of smoked bubble lenses as well. They have velcro around the edges and are interchangeable.

I just don't know what these go for

unF9tfV.jpg

f10U8Lx.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

That's a beautiful bucket, James, clean on the inside yet not lacking in electronics. I am thoroughly jealous. :P I'd say cost of materials + conservative estimate for labor + whatever profit you need to get +/- insurance/shipping costs, but then again I've never sold one either. Best of luck!

Edited by arbayer2

yeah, I would venture a guess that not many people will want to pay for the kit as it is trying to be fazed out.

$80 - $100 sounds like a good deal for a display version though.

you could probably make the same (or more) $ if you sell the fan system and padding separately and just donate the helmet to a child in need (toys for tots or another charity) ;) JMHO

you could probably make the same (or more) $ if you sell the fan system and padding separately and just donate the helmet to a child in need (toys for tots or another charity) ;) JMHO

Just to be clear I'm keeping the fans and wireless unit. Already moved the fans to my new MKT. ;)

here is a small portion of my collection and ill give whatever you think is fair :)

-----------

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

ok 50 comic books!!! if you accept my offer i still plan to donate the helmet to a child in need ;) old toys and Halloween costume accessories belong with children who will really appreciate them :)

I wish I still had my ROM toy. And really Mason... Teen Titans?

If that helmet doesn't get donated... Two words: Death Trooper

Aloha,

-Eric

ok 50 comic books!!! if you accept my offer i still plan to donate the helmet to a child in need ;) old toys and Halloween costume accessories belong with children who will really appreciate them :)

I do apprecaite the offer, but I have three boxes of comics collecting dust around here already! :)

Seeing such tidy insides makes me wanna rework mine. :P Jeez, now that I've seen what can be done I wanna make mine look shmick like that. :lol: (Also the MTK is a badass bucket. :D)