How do you secure neck trim to an ATA ABS bucket?

Been having some difficult getting my ATA bucket's neck trim to stick in place when I take it off. Have you guys used any glues that have successfully kept the trim in place?

Things I've tried that don't work:

E600

Devcon

Hot glue

5 minute Ace epoxy

Any suggestions are definitely appreciated!

CA glue is the way to go. Apply glue, apply pressure and almost instant bond. Should be available at a local crafts store with other model glues. They have different thicknesses of the glue - I think I went with the thicker of the 3 options. Just be careful when you apply the glue...I got a little bit on my fingernail and it stayed there for nearly a month.

I don't use any adhesive for the neck trim. I simply place the end on, and carefully work the trim following the form of the neck opening, pushing it into every nook and cranny so as to not have any slack. When I get to the other end, I trim it about 3/8" longer than it needs to be and the tension holds it in place.

Yeah I've checked out your stickied helmet build thread and saw that you did that (I've seen it in person, too!) but I've got a pretty big head and getting out of my ATA bucket is a challenge. My chin pulls down on the neck seal every time I take it off. I guess I'll try "CA glue", thanks HockeyTrooper!

And on an off-note: HockeyTrooper would you be interested in nerdy hockey jerseys? I'm not sure if you've seen this guy's stuff: http://davesgeekyhockey.com/ but he's been working on some super cool jerseys and has said that if there is a pool of 10 or so people we can do any design. I thought a 501st design would be cool, whatya think?

Pandas got the answer!!! Sometimes it takes a little wiggling and pressure, but the "s" trim will conform nicely to the dips and contours of the helmet. With the 3/8" additional overlap at the end, with pressure, slide the s trim to the left and right until the ends meet. This compresses the s trim holding it in place.

Andy,

I'm pretty new (just approved about 3 weeks ago) but I know somewhere on the webs I have seen someone who has a 501st hockey jersey, I just haven't been able to track them down to see if it was a run of jerseys or a one time thing. If there ever were a run of 501st hockey jerseys I would definitely jump on board.

Remember to be careful with that glue! It does the job, but sticks (literally) around forever if you get it on your fingernail or something.