Recent updates not visible (blue dot)

Hasenscharte

I don't see the blue dot for recent/new posts at the front of the topic anymore. s only me with the problem?

I checked it on 2 PCs with the same result.

I'm sure, there are new posts, as I definitely did not read everything here yet, aswell and the "view new content" button tells me, there is new stuff.

I should be fixed by now. It was intentionally turned off before. I have it now though. Try logging in and out and refresh the page.

I should be fixed by now. It was intentionally turned off before. I have it now though. Try logging in and out and refresh the page.

Logged out and refreshed page still the same, no blue buttons/lights. :(

Never fear - I'm completely aware of exactly what's going on. The circles and Stars will be back soon!

Better yet a whole new skin will arrive in the next few days!

There have been a lot of site upgrades, version updates new hooks and so on getting busily added around here as we go into the new look 2012 FISD. We appreciate your feedback and patience as we make changes to make the FISD even better.

Stay tuned to announcements :D

Dots are back, even when they are black now. Perfect.

And overall the new style looks nice, a little unfamiliar, but good. And I suppose you are still tweaking? Like the "Mark this forum as read" button or the description at the top of each subforum?