recaster on ebay.....anyone know him?

sskunky

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok,

Propsplus is at again on ebay selling recasts of my mic tips.... It would be nice to bombard him with messages of concern about his listing.... Feel free....... :salute:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Stormtrooper-Helmet-HOVI-Mix-Pa2-Mic-Tips-Complete-1-1-/261496484642?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ce267b322

The dogs, I've got yours mate and have been heavily promoting them to all our newby recruits, so expect to see a few PM's coming your way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe next time i go to PA i'll pay this guy a visit :P

This is messed up man. i cant believe he is STILL at it!  When i need a set for my display suit, i'll buy em direct from you. I'll also post up on the ECG forums NOT to buy from this guy.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Yeah, I've resided to the fact that unless I turn up on his doorstep and confront him face on nothing's going to change. He's not the only one on eBay that's recasting my stuff.

What are the other things??

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Looks like he's still in buisness!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Screen-Accurate-Star-Wars-Stormtrooper-Helmet-Slotted-Hovi-Mix-Pa2-Mic-tips-/222502257953?hash=item33ce2b0521:g:Mi4AAOSw3ZRY-8-y

Really sorry to say this Mark, but I bought a set of completed ones off this guy over a year ago :(, didnt realise he was a recaster at the time (I've only just become aware of this thread), the pictures on this listing seem different to yours (the HOVI text being in the "correct" place). I havn't got mine at hand at the moment but I'll take a look at them when I get home and see what he is acctually selling.