TK-4261's Halloween pics

TK-4261

Hey Troops,

I took my Daughter Layyah to the local mall for Halloween and she had a blast (so did I) It was cool to hear and see everyones reaction. I even found a group of Jedi Scum :lol: I must have ended up on 30-40 cell phone pics. As we were getting ready to leave a security guard came up to us and told me that no one over the age of 12 was aloud to have a mask on :Laser::wacko:

lAI57Go.jpg

5Yio71K.jpg

3kCBtSg.jpg

HiFkamN.jpg

Happy Halloween,

Curtis :D

Edited by Sly11
Edited to restore images Sly11 2021

Awesome! I'm glad you had fun :) I went out trick or treatin between 7:00 and 8:00 but it was hella dead, i must have barely came accrossed about 20 or 30 kids :(

That's cool. I would have told that security guard to take a hike.

Yeah, taking off the helmet really takes away from the mystique of the armor :rolleyes:

Not much here for Halloween. I suited up in my TD gear and stood out front. I got the usual reaction from folks... the only highlight was hanging out with neighbors, chatting about how I came to be a Stormtrooper and drinking a few beers. The weekend before, I trooped with Garrison Tyranus at the Smithsonian Air and Space museum annex out near Dulles AP for their annual "Air and Scare". I never had so many kids and families want to take pictures with me in all my years of trooping.

Not much here for Halloween. I suited up in my TD gear and stood out front. I got the usual reaction from folks... the only highlight was hanging out with neighbors, chatting about how I came to be a Stormtrooper and drinking a few beers. The weekend before, I trooped with Garrison Tyranus at the Smithsonian Air and Space museum annex out near Dulles AP for their annual "Air and Scare". I never had so many kids and families want to take pictures with me in all my years of trooping.

Hey! I was at the same event too. :P

I did notice your armor and I've seen pictures here and on MEPD and I honestly love your paint/weathering skills man. It's inspiration to me more or less :D

You probably saw me in the clone armor (commander deviss), next time. I won't forget my belt! :P

Either way, my halloween was spent in my Master Chief armor hanging out at the mall. No pics though....can't take pics of myself...by myself :/

Was a lot of fun though!

- Fitz

• 4 weeks later...

What a silly security guard. Let's suppose you did steal something, A) Where would you hide it and B) like identifying the perp would have been difficult...

"Well did you see his face?"

"No but he was dressed up like a stormtrooper, you cant miss him!"

Your armor looks AWESOME, Curtis!

And your daughter's adorable.

Gotta' love the mall cops.

Armed with only slightly more authority than Mayor McCheese, and stuck dealing with snotty teenagers all day.

What a craptacular gig that has to be.

• 2 weeks later...