I have to say a huge thank you to Magna Prime for the great femguard patch, and then supporting me with advice while I worked on my version! It is about the the Sovereign Protecters had a fem pinup, and the patch really hits it! I had been working on my TR for a bit, and have a Don Post helmet modified and ready to go. So if you were ever curious what the female guards wear under all that material, here you go! This was a quick test shoot, I'll do some studio shots in April!

file-15.jpg

file-14.jpg

file-13.jpg

file-12.jpg

file-11.jpg

file-9.jpg

file-4.jpg

file-2.jpg

Very cool. You know I've often wondered how many costumes you have and where you keep them all?

Hmm...

fem trooper

fem tie

fem guard

ironette

invisible woman (realistic and animated lol)

American dream (WIP)

ESWAT

Shaundi

Capt Juno (501st/RL approval)

Slave Leia (RL Formal Approval)

Then some silly ones like Dallas Cheerleader, Battle Padme, French maid, etc.

You don't even want to know how many bikinis I have...I guess it is a fetish! Luckily they are small!

Besides costumes, I have lots of outfits :) I basically have a spare bedroom to keep all my clothing and shoes in. One day I'll have a fancy walk-in closet!

Edited by Femtrooper Julie

Hmm...

fem trooper

fem tie

fem guard

ironette

invisible woman (realistic and animated lol)

American dream (WIP)

ESWAT

Shaundi

Capt Juno (501st/RL approval)

Slave Leia (RL Formal Approval)

Then some silly ones like Dallas Cheerleader, Battle Padme, French maid, etc.

You don't even want to know how many bikinis I have...I guess it is a fetish! Luckily they are small!

Besides costumes, I have lots of outfits :) I basically have a spare bedroom to keep all my clothing and shoes in. One day I'll have a fancy walk-in closet!

My wife loves all that you do (and so do all us troopers)...! Keep up the awesome work and costumes Julie. You are dynomite! :)