What is in your TK emergency kit?

I am curious as to what people have in the way of an emergency TK kit that you take when out trooping. I can think of thing such as:

1. Velcro w/scissors
  2. Spare snaps for ones that pop off and something to attach them
  3. Batteries

Any other thoughts, suggestions? Especially want to hear from you veterans! This would be good info for all the newbies :smiley-sw013:

Edited by Sparrow

I have a craft box filled with Velcro (various shapes, colors, and sizes), elastic strapping (b&w), scissors, exacto knife, xtra blades, Gorilla Super Glue, E6000, poppers/snaps, duct tape (b&w), spare green lens, hot glue gun w/sticks, xtra decals, and touchup paint (b&w). There's also misc stuff that I have collected over the last year of trooping in 3 costumes. ;)

duct tape, super glue, hot glue gun, extra velcro strips, leatherman tool,small soldering kit

i put everthing in the soldering kit carrying bag

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

• White and black gaffer tape
  • Liguid Nails
  • Loctite 5min epoxy
  • Super Glue
  • Velcro
  • Hot glue gun with sticks
  • Zip ties
  • Scissors
  • Exacto knife
  • Snaps/with tools
  • washers
  • Rivets and rivet gun
  • Needle and Thread
  • Extra batteries
  • Screw drivers
  • Extra pair of gloves
  • Soldering kit

and the latest issue of TK monthly.............

i also carry small various shapes of off cut abs this allows strengthning of any cracks or damage from inside the armour,putting a piece of abs across the crack shifts the loading on the crack.....i learnt this from reparing car bumpers on a plastic repair course

Edited by Bigred

CA glue, also hot glue sticks and gun, E-6000, Velcro, scissors, spare nylon and elastic, snaps, hammer and snap tool, a roll of padding (the kind with sticky back), magic eraser, a few rare earth magnets. Need to add white and black duct tape to mine.

i also carry small various shapes of off cut abs this allows strengthning of any cracks or damage from inside the armour,putting a piece of abs across the crack shifts the loading on the crack.....i learnt this from reparing car bumpers on a plastic repair course
Bigred, does this work pretty well? Part of my ab plate near the side where I had to heat bend it a little has a very small crack forming that I'm not sure if I should be worried about or not.

yes it does work,i have done this repair on mine a couple of times ,the motor trade use this as a standard repair on the inside of a crack on a plastic bumper ..it would be heat welded on a bumper ,but superglue is fine and will have more than enough strength on your armour ,its better to reinforce it now before it gets worse, hope this helps.... Bigred TK3257 UKG

Duct tape

Black electricians tape

Sticky Industrial strength velcro (white and black)

Swiss army knife

Batteries

Hot glue gun and sticks

And that's it.

:)

Saludos