Osothebear's ANH AP build [*AP]

OsotheBear

Looking good, just watch how your armor sits as your right forearm is rotated slightly, and you belt had the excess sticking upwards, also I would look at adding some strapping to the butt piece ends to keep them from flaring out, I also use a little heat on mine and curled them in more

Yeahh the bicep came undone from the hook on the shoulder, and the belt too wasn't properly aligned, the but plate is a pain in the a s s lol

Edited by OsotheBear

The overall looking is really good ! Congrats ! 

Some points which could improve though:

- Obviously your biceps strapping need to be reviewed  ^_^

- Closing the belt in the back without a mirror is difficult, but it's just a matter of habit. You'll managed to do it soon  :duim:

- Maybe you just forgot to put them on, but the white elastics wrapped around the shoulder bridges are missing on your pics.

- And there's maybe a bit too much room at the bottom of your thighs

Wonderful armor ! You did a great job !

• 1 month later...

Ok, I worked on the few last details and I'm pretty happy with the result.IMG_1063.jpgIMG_1064.jpgIMG_1065.jpgIMG_1066.jpgIMG_1068.jpgIMG_1069.jpgIMG_1070.jpgIMG_1071.jpgIMG_1072.jpgIMG_1073.jpgIMG_1074.jpgIMG_1075.jpgIMG_1076.jpgIMG_1077.jpgIMG_1079.jpgIMG_1080.jpgIMG_1081.jpgIMG_1084.jpgIMG_1085.jpgIMG_1086.jpgIMG_1087.jpgIMG_1090.jpgIMG_1092.jpgIMG_1093.jpgIMG_1095.jpgIMG_1100.jpgIMG_1103.jpgIMG_1105.jpgIMG_1106.jpgIMG_1114.jpg

I hope it meet standards, and if it does I'm a bit lost in terms of the next step, should I send the photos to the 501 first or request EIB?

Edited by OsotheBear

• 3 months later...

I got asked about the sniper plate , so here's a few photos 

Yeah the sniper plate is  a bit problematic, but not impossible. What I did first is I took a long time to kind of ''present it '' like  with your hands and a bit of tape, to try to place it where you think it looks right, now , the sides aren't going to fit, so try to see how far from ''ideal' you have to move, the less the better, then I said, ok the sides I can bend a bit, so I took a scale modeling iron and slowly started to heat and bend , it really softens the plastic so you can shape it for it to fit the sides of the shin, I even sanded the shin sides a bit, It's ok the plate is going to cover it , also I made marks on pencil so I could erase them, and I think I cut a bit of the side ends too, Also I added a couple of plastic squares of the same abs because I found that if you place the plate directly over the shin, the two sides end up too far behind.I hope this makes sense, So it's just a matter of patience and slowly heat and bend, here are some photos that I just took for you to see , I hope it helps

IMG_4074.jpgIMG_4082.jpgIMG_4083.jpgIMG_4084.jpgIMG_4085.jpgIMG_4091.jpgIMG_4092.jpgIMG_4093.jpgIMG_4094.jpgIMG_4095.jpgIMG_4097.jpgIMG_1556+copy.jpgIMG_1557+copy.jpgIMG_1558+copy.jpgIMG_1559+copy.jpgIMG_1560+copy.jpgIMG_1563+copy.jpgIMG_1564+copy.jpgIMG_1565+copy.jpgIMG_1566+copy.jpg