501st Incinerator CRL Change

Star Raider

"The ab plate has a button area that matches the color pattern shown (3 dark blue + 6 black or all black); buttons are approximately 7/16" in diameter."

Should be changed to:

"The ab plate has a button area that matches the color pattern shown (all black); buttons are approximately 7/16" in diameter."

According to the graphic images in the game.

Image5.thumb.png.49f36979dc6dc59a30b04ea29ff7b927.png

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

You must use language that describes the desired look without the use of pictures. While the CRL is ideally used in combination with picture examples, we can't solely rely on it being there. I am willing to admit that the buttons in the graphic look black and the CRL should therefore not state that some of the buttons should be dark blue.

You must use language that describes the desired look without the use of pictures. While the CRL is ideally used in combination with picture examples, we can't solely rely on it being there. I am willing to admit that the buttons in the graphic look black and the CRL should therefore not state that some of the buttons should be dark blue.

Very good point!

I can try to reword this, if not, let me know... haha

All ab plate buttons are black and arranged according to the same layout as the Return of the Jedi Stormtrooper; buttons are approximately 7/16" in diameter.

Or

All ab plate buttons are black and arranged according to the same layout as the ROTJ Stormtrooper; buttons are approximately 7/16" in diameter.

Let me know what you think...

All ab plate buttons are black and arranged according to the same layout as the ROTJ Stormtrooper, with the exception of there being 5 buttons in the left button bar; buttons are approximately 7/16" in diameter.

I added the cursive part. Might not be the best wording, but it's late and English is not my native language. Please adjust as you see fit.

All ab plate buttons are black and arranged according to the same layout as the ROTJ Stormtrooper, with the exception of there being 5 buttons in the left button bar; buttons are approximately 7/16" in diameter.

I added the cursive part. Might not be the best wording, but it's late and English is not my native language. Please adjust as you see fit.

Sounds good to me :)

Even though the INC and TKC are based on the ROTJ, you have to approach each costume as if they stand alone (as if some one has never seen or studied the ROTJ TK)

This is one of the requirements that I want to see correct in the baseline. It is not the difficult nor costly to paint the AB buttons all black. The same thing apply about the center detail inverted. I wanted try and get it past to make it baseline instead of it being EI.

*The ab plate has a button area are all black. Buttons are approximately 7/16" (11mm) in diameter.

*Ab plate center detail shall have the ribs on the right side with one button below them, with four buttons vertically on the left of ribs. Note: the Ab center detail shall be inverted compared to the TK's in ANH/ESB.

And keep "Left vertical row of buttons (beside the center detail) should contain five buttons", as centurion level. The reason for keeping this as centurion is none of the armor kits come stock with the extra button. This is why it is a "should" even at the Centurion level. This could change and be voted on to see majority wants it to be a should have for EI and a shall have for Centurion or stay to same...Let the vote decide....

There are more addendum's that I am working on for all the CRLs. I will be posting them soon for discussion, then vote. stay tuned........

• 1 month later...