EIB Requirements

Actually, a blaster is required at EIB and Centurion levels.

The legion can't discriminate 501st membership due to laws and restrictions, but we at FISD can on the optional "above and beyond" levels.

Although, as far as I know, this has never been an issue. And if local laws prevent you from trooping with a blaster, it might not prevent you from owning one for display and use in your application photos. I suspect that is how some members have done in the more restricted areas.

QFT - Matthias is 100% correct. There are 330+ EI troopers in the Legion and I'm not aware of any case where this became a blocker for EI status, e.g. people can still get pictures taken with a blaster in their home, even if they cannot troop with a blaster in their home country.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I want to know how to get the EIB patches .

EIB Patchs aren't sold anymore, but EIB badge decals are available here: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11261-open-fisd-4-inch-decals-with-uv-lamination-300/

However it's opened only to EIB troopers.

• 3 weeks later...

What are the easiest armors to purchase, to achieve EIB status, with slight mods? Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Just noticed something while looking over the CRLs on the Legion homepage...

For ANH Hero, the abdominal armor requires the rivets for Level Three.

For ANH Hero, the kidney armor requires them for Level Two.

Upon further review, it is the same for ANH Stunt, and ESB also.

Just noticed something while looking over the CRLs on the Legion homepage...

For ANH Hero, the abdominal armor requires the rivets for Level Three.

For ANH Hero, the kidney armor requires them for Level Two.

Upon further review, it is the same for ANH Stunt, and ESB also.

Looks like the LMO got it wrong when he re-formated the entries. I'll send him a PM.

It has been taken care of, and a new requirement has been added. Don't worry, it makes sense. It's the addition of the squared cut outs seen on each bottom corner;

gallery_12157_16_598.jpg

Cool deal. I just happened to see that, as I was doing some research/cross-checking, and wanted to make sure that it had a chance to be fixed!

Edited by Dark CMF

It has been taken care of, and a new requirement has been added. Don't worry, it makes sense. It's the addition of the squared cut outs seen on each bottom corner;

gallery_12157_16_598.jpg

Is there an allowance depending on when you started building your armor? Mine didn't come with those check outs, now I've built mine so there's is a smooth transition between butt and kidney as is.

We usually have that yes. But this is such a small change you should be able to adjust. But we won't be draconian about it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...

The E-11. There is only one TK I remember that doesn't not have an E-11, all others IIRC even if they have the DLT-19 have an E-11 holstered.

• 1 year later...
On 2.1.2017 at 4:37 PM, Daetrin said:

The E-11. There is only one TK I remember that doesn't not have an E-11, all others IIRC even if they have the DLT-19 have an E-11 holstered.

Oups. I got my EIB today with only the DLT-19 :rolleyes: lucky me.

• Sly11 unpinned this topic