Congrats to Dashrazor our New Detachment Leader

Darth Aloha

thanks everyone :) i am currently hard at work getting the new staff in order and planning many great things for the coming year. with the 35th anniversary of ANH coming in May we may have a deluge of new members, i would like to build on the current model of the FISD to better accommodate all members new and old. i look forward to serving as your DL and thank you all for supporting me.

Mason Carson

TK-4603 "Dashrazor"

Detachment Leader

Thank you, Paul (Daetrin aka TK-8020) for serving the past 5 years as Detachment Leader of the First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment. Your commitment, sense of duty and steadfast, wise leadership has made the FISD, the 501st Legion and Garrison Titan more committed to serving the Empire and the planet Earth than if you had not taken up the position. I may not have been witness to the entire length of your Detachment Leader "term"(my mind draws a blank on the correct term for your, er, tenure as Detachment Leader), but I am confident early on you were just as friendly, courteous and competent as you've shown yourself to be during the entire (short) time I've known you. There's a rumor going around that Lord Vader's looking for another second-in-command, you should look into it. :D

All the same, Mason (DashRazor aka TK-4603), congratulations on being elected Detachment Leader of the FISD. May your armor never crack. Under your leadership I hope the FISD and the 501st Legion may continue to make this planet a better place to live for all of us. Long Live The Empire!

-Aidan