Congrats to Dashrazor our New Detachment Leader

Darth Aloha

:dancing-trooper: :dancing-trooper: CONGRATS MASON!!!!!!!!!!! :dancing-trooper: :dancing-trooper:

To Paul, thank you for your 5 years as DL. Without you at the helm, the FISD would not be where it is. I think you can take a breather and know that the reins are in good hands.

To Paul and Mason, two guys who have done a lot for the White Armor forum...Salute :salute:

TK 4603 - Mason G Carson Our new DL!

Congrats Mason & in coming staff! Let’s find thous blasted Droid´s once and for all.

Paul and Past Staff, On behalf of OutPost Bolivia let me salute all of u, and thank you for all your hard work and dedication. For pointing North and having the FISD be what it is today!!!

Hey Paul seems like the hard work paid off, rumor has it u will be getting a promotion in the inner rim territories, in the Imperial Academy forming and training Officers ;)

Thanks everyone for the hearty congrats, but today is Mason's day. May he lead wisely, and with good friends to help him out.

Present. Arms!

:salute:

Many, many thanks, Paul.

In the couple of years I've been posting here, I have seen the FISD grow tremendously. I can only imagine how much change you saw and implemented over the full five years.

At the same time, the forum always managed to remain a largely friendly and civil place.

In general the FISD has probably been the most useful and helpful forum for me personally for any of my hobbies.

Congratulations, Mason. It takes cojones to take on the post and I'm sure you will do an excellent job.

Commiserations, Mike. Well done for putting yourself forward and for a very good return of votes.

I heard Paul retired so he can move to Hawaii and form a new Femtrooper Detachment :) Look forward to your leadership Mason!

Shhhhhh - that's classified sweetie!