Abb Plate:

1329138748.jpg

Belt:

1329138336.jpg

Thermal Det:

1329138742.jpg

Holster:

1329138342.jpg

You can pull the belt up a little bit, that square below the ab button panel is showing a little bit and I believe the belt should be set right below or a little upward from the end of the control panel

Hi

This is my first time commenting on this as the new DO, and there are some things I would like to see adjusted before approving this. This is all to make your armor look better. Don't take it the wrong way, we all know building armor is a big task, and you've come a long way. But again, there's always room for tweaks. :)

So here's what I would like to see adjusted. First it's the eye sockets. I think it would look a lot better if you take out the lenses and put some sanding paper to the sockets and smooth them out. It's very jagged, like you just trimmed them.

I'd also like to see the ear screws painted white, as per all original helmets. It would look a lot better when your helmet is viewed from a distance, as well as close up.

You've done a good job on the helmet assembly though, so take pride in that!

Moving down there's about your biceps.

I think that if you would move your biceps a little bit lower you would make the black undersuit show less in between the bicep and the forearm, which would look better as well.

You also need to hide the shoulder bell strap going across the bicep. This might automatically be fixed if you lower the bicep, but it's a requirement that it is hidden.

When looking at your your belt I can see that it's sitting to low on your abdomen plate. What you could do is put snaps on the inside of the belt, and them matching snaps on the abdomen. This will hold the belt up and the right height, and the same time help to keep it from sagging when you have the blaster holstered.so

About the cover strips in the back, I think you could trim some off the top, or trim them at some angle to they follow the curvature of the thigh. Not only will this look better, but you won't have to we worried that the corners of the cover strip will poke you in the thigh when taking a big step or something like that. The front of your thighs and shins look good though! :)

Not all of this is EIB requirements. In fact only hiding the shoulder bell strap is a requirement. The rest are only to make you look as good as possible. with the least effort.

Take your time with your amor, and don't rush. You're almost there! :duim:

Thanks for the quick reply, since these pictures i have allready sanded the eye sockets, trimmed the thigh back strips. Ill paint the screws soon. The only thing im worrued about as far as lowering the biceps is that it would limit arm movement even more since they would be touching the forearm armor while the arm is in its normal unbent position. Ill give it a try though. :) as far as the shoulder bell straps ill not pull them around the biceps while putting on the armor i missed that req. when i was building.

I should have everything fixed maybe within a month or 2. :)

Congrats Tyler on getting your ESB EI !!!!!!!!

Now get on the transport to Bespin.... Lord Vader needs your assistance on interrogating a few Rebels He just had dinner with.......