Star Wars Celebration VI

tkrestonva

I don't know if it was the same guy, but I noticed a trooper go by me in total old school FX, plastic belt/black buttons and all. His helmet was the worst yellow I have ever seen. I mean not even white...YELLOW! I was very surprised to see how bad it looked.

I remember when we marched with Stanton there was a CT with shirt and shorts who joined the formation, we had to lose him, so I assume it could be just anything. I saw many beige buckets who were ok for the photos so...

The family photos with buckets off, where do I find them or who do I ask?

By family I mean legion and detachment photos.

They may already be up at the main Legion board. Even so, for the benefit of our non-501st FISD forum members, I'll make sure they are posted here as well.

Anyone know what happened at the main legion photo with the TK that was apparantly told to get out of the picture?

If we are talking about the same person (small, blonde, female TK) then I'm pretty sure I know what happened, and I'll post a summary later.

I just wanted to say it was an honor to meet you all and get to hang out with you. I am waiting on the photographer to contact me with the group photos (TK Legion, EI, Centurion, Women TKs, TKC, and FISD Commmand staff) will post soon.

I just wanted to let you all know that after the shoot, Brian Muir and his wife Lindsay said to me that it was an honor to be asked to be apart of the photo shoot.

The TK's were not in the greatest of numbers there, but had some of the best looking costumes at C6. I am very proud to know that.

T!!!! K!!! :salute:

some of the best looking costumes at C6. I am very proud to know that.

T!!!! K!!! :salute:

FISD crew, it was a pleasure meeting all of you! After seeing you all, I really wished I brought my TK too!

I was right in front of you at the shoot, and I did mention a problem then. I know people troop what they can, and no one has unlimited income to spend on white plastic, but really?

7885101604_42686a4408_b.jpg

At least three things stand out in that photo. All of the FISD/GT crew looked incredible, but I also saw some of the worst TK's I have ever seen. I also realize that many of the TK's strolling around were not 501st. (At least I hope so!)

Again, great job from 99.99% of the TK's out there, I really had a great time. Julie just can not stop talking about how wonderful everyone is. Looks like we need to figure out how to pay for a Germany trip!

Eric, you're welcome! Congrats again. I didn't understand in "bucket audio" that you were going to propose, but I did as I was asked and I would have helped if I had known too ;)

Btw, my sis found a new photostream with lots of CVI in it:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/epbot/

Edited by Nicky

I saw her crying when she went up the escalator but it looked like maybe her shoulder strap came off? I know she did come back down for the photo.

It was great to meet some of you and to see the Legions best Troopers in Armor! I was so happy to retire my 14 + year old FX ARMOR and RT-Mods helmet in April after completeing my ATA build and to get it up to FISD Standards! It makes me proud to be among such hard working and dedicated members of the Legion.

Edited by TK265

It's funny that you wrote "TK at his post" because it wasn't my post per se, I was just hanging out on my favorite spot of the convention :P

Update:

I found a photostream with white armor panel photos and shoot-a-trooper:

http://www.flickr.co...hoto_7877310996

Here's a cool one:

7877379430_85e7238c5d_c.jpg

Now this one gives me goosebumps, because of the cold AC settings, Florida style:

http://www.flickr.co...gic/7861237902/

EDIT:

Must be off on here but this is an amazing view from what the R2 builders built during CVI, R2 units :)

7860297232_9e98077a19_z.jpg

Official Star Wars photostream

http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/

(Left to right) Diana TK5027, me (indie legion), tiny rebel, Craig TK4408 aka "Hyper", hanging out!

7911326010_8157d60f30_b.jpg

Edited by Nicky

OH SH** OH SH** OH SH**!!! That is a cool video from CVI by Dancing TK, I love it because me and Diana appear twice in it!! I'm so 1st trooping-proud! <3 <3 <3

Edited by Nicky

On the last day of CVII I want to do a video in TK armor, crying out loud not wanting to go home, and other troopers urging me to go home, grabbing me by the arm or dragging me on the way out by the foot lol Think I could get some help with that? :)

On the last day of CVII I want to do a video in TK armor, crying out loud not wanting to go home, and other troopers urging me to go home, grabbing me by the arm or dragging me on the way out by the foot lol Think I could get some help with that? :)

I'm in!

7885101604_42686a4408_b.jpg

At least three things stand out in that photo. All of the FISD/GT crew looked incredible, but I also saw some of the worst TK's I have ever seen. I also realize that many of the TK's strolling around were not 501st. (At least I hope so!)

Again, great job from 99.99% of the TK's out there, I really had a great time. Julie just can not stop talking about how wonderful everyone is. Looks like we need to figure out how to pay for a Germany trip!

This was the Legion TK photo with the Make a wish child. I am glad I had may bucket on, I was about to cry.......

Hopefully we will be seeing the other photos soon form the photographer with the Ei and Centurions..... Hey Brian R. has he sent them to you yet????