Star Wars Celebration VI

tkrestonva

Last day of Celebration. So sad to see all the troopers packing boxes and going home. I so wish it would last just a few more days :( I am always a very happy person, but the last few days have been heaven. I really felt like I found "home." I thank FISD and all the legion troopers that were so nice and made me feel so comfortable. Thank you all! I love all of you! Thank you so much! I just feel like my heart is going to explode from all the happiness. My special souvenir is an autographed Carrie Fisher Slave Leia photo, but I have so many special patches, cards, pins, and other gifts from the troopers.

Now back to the photos! I am always a hyper-critical judge of my photos, but I think that staying up late partying every night, and spending all day in costume is starting to show LOL! Still, it was fun!

file-13.jpg

file-12.jpg

file-11.jpg

file-10.jpg

file-9.jpg

file-8.jpg

file-7.jpg

file-6.jpg

file-5.jpg

file-4.jpg

file-3.jpg

file-2.jpg

file-1.jpg

"hyper" is so charming! I never knew a trooper could get down on one knee to propose!

file.jpg

Don't worry that's just Celebration Europe. CVII is still likely to be Orlando 2014.

So glad Julie was able to post lots of photos! That's just a tease of what's to come! Between all of us taking pics it will be an event long remembered. My phone stank big time. Stoppped sending tweets and wouldn't connect to hotel internet. I felt kind of helpless.

I look forward to sharing more with everyone in the days to come! FISD rocks!!

My phone stank big time. Stoppped sending tweets and wouldn't connect to hotel internet. I felt kind of helpless.

This is going in your FISD personnel file. Forget what Paul said about a raise.

-Eric

For my first time going to a Celebration it was an amazing experience I saw alot of you all there and probably talked to alot of you hopefully next time i will have some armor to wear there myself. My wife saw Femtrooper Julie in her armor and won't stop talking about it thank God for tax season going to get her a set as a late christmas gift :)

Yeah I probably mean Haole! :) I had a boyfriend from HA in high school. He taught me some slang but not how to spell. Though Eric is undoubtedly hairy enough to be a howlie too.

HERE'S A PHOTO OF THE HAPPY COUPLE!!!

294666_3421724823781_831934996_n.jpg

Where is HA? I've been waiting for a more choice and public moment to correct you on the haole thing... but coming from Julie is way funnier.

-Eric

Wow that's awesome :D

Yeah I probably mean Haole! :) I had a boyfriend from HA in high school. He taught me some slang but not how to spell. Though Eric is undoubtedly hairy enough to be a howlie too.

HERE'S A PHOTO OF THE HAPPY COUPLE!!!

294666_3421724823781_831934996_n.jpg

Anyone know what happened at the main legion photo with the TK that was apparantly told to get out of the picture?

I did not know about that... someone who came late? Or someone in a Rubies? :P