Star Wars Celebration VI

tkrestonva

A drink for Jenny and for Keith! And everyone else who can't make it! We're gonna be totally blitzed!

Andrea, here's a link to the Droid Hunt... http://www.501st.com/droidhunt/

I'm STILL LOOKING for TWO MORE PEOPLE for our DROID HUNT TEAM!!! Doesn't have to be TK or female :D

The rules state that only helmeted characters can "spot" and confront the droids (and TKs are key), but one member can be a non-helmeted "spotter" slash wrangler, to handle the raffle tickets and what-not. (I found that was hard to do in my low visibility situation.) If I have my navy trooper by then, I'll be able to do that if others want to TK, but if someone else wants to be spotter, that's fine too.

I will do the droid hunt were do I sign up

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be dragging my TK along to CVI, then driving up to D*Con. If i'm going to be flying for 23 hours, an extra week in the States aint going to hurt :)

I'm old, blind, and easily led astray, is there a thread mentioning when/where the FISD photo is going to be?

Edited by davej

Here's the "everything the 501st will be involved in at C6" thread: http://www.501st.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=113

The Legion photo is Saturday at 1pm, I anticipate we'll do the FISD photo immediately afterwards.

The Legion photo is Saturday at 1pm, I anticipate we'll do the FISD photo immediately afterwards.

Thanks Brian :) You were getting the link while I was having a look there ;)

Droid Hunt team: Ingrid, Andrea, Rusty... anyone else? :) I'm thinking Team Tighty Whities... unless anyone objects... LOL!!!

I just watched some buddies clean up at SDCC, was fun to watch. Jaz the Jawa was killer, and the Tusken Team Tunnelvision did great as well. But the winners had the TD+TK+Gunner I think... apparently people would see the Tuskens pointing and run away... and/or purposely seek out the armored types. Tiny advantage there...

Team Tighty Whities is filled up... but if more people want to droid hunt I'd be happy to "coach you along" on other teams. I expected to see more Fire Teams do something together :D

http://www.501st.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=845677&sid=6a5edb71d0fa0db8861199167a3eee57#845677

I'm thinking some small static-cling stickers are in order...

I'll be there. (Hoping this posts this time.)

Edit: Sweet! It worked. My girlfriend will be coming with me. She just needs her force pike before she starts the approval process to become a ROTJ Royal Guard.

Edited by The White Knight

Travis, if we have enough we can make more than one team - technically we have 5 now, 6 with you, and I know there must be others! I hope I didn't accidentally miss a post from you earlier... not meaning to exclude anyone. Teams are 4 each, so we'd have to split. If you want to form a Makaze team with Rusty and get a couple others, that's totally cool :D

Whatever it takes to get some FISD "represent" :D

Adam, are you interested in droid hunt too? Or just letting us know to expect you for hugs and beer? cheers.gif

I know! :6: I'm not even close to 25% on my shocker so I think that's out. Fortunately I have a navy trooper almost completed.

I asked my garrison if anyone wanted to "take my job for a week" so I could work on stuff................. I'll pay!

I apologize if this question is already answered somewhere that I couldn't find, but will there be changing rooms and places to store bins and if so how do we find them and how do we get access to them?

Link to discussion on 501st boards:

http://www.501st.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=63989&highlight=changing+rooms

Edited by Laserbrain

Panel schedules are up, and needless to say our time slot is not what I would have preferred. :(

White-Armored Troops

Sunday, August 26

Star Wars Fan Stage

12:30-1:30pm

Still, we'll make the best of it. :)

:dancing-trooper: :dancing-trooper: :dancing-trooper::dance::dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper: :dancing-trooper:

I'm not sure I was ever that good a dancer much less break-dancer, much less IN my armor!!! :icon_eek:

Will someone please get Chewie in line, he should be in cuffs.

I think it should be the Stormtrooper shuffle :D

I do want to get not only the all the TKs for the normally group photo shot, but also the EIB in one shot and Centurions in one shot. :salute:

I am like 1-2 days from submitting my Centurion photos. Armor's all done. Just need that dang D-ring for my E-11...... Who knew you can find every kind of D-ring at hardware, hobby, etc stores but NOT THE ONE I'M LOOKING FOR!

Panel time stinks, but not horrible. I'll be heading over straight from Shoot-a-Trooper so I'll be in TK. Then I'm done for the day, back to hotel, change... wait, how am I going to change if I have to check out!?!?!? Ugh hate will make me strong.

So anyone with a hotel through Monday where I can take a quick shower Sunday afternoon... :P