Weight: 210

Boots: TKBoots

Canvas Belt: Home made

Hand Plates: Trooperbay

Electronics: None yet

Neck Seal: Home Made

Blaster: DoopyDoo's full kit

Holster: Converted from old FX kit.

The first thing that may be noticable is that when my wife put on my thermal det, she knocked off center my kidney plate. I noticed it when i previewed the pics and took my armor off. I hope that will not jepordize my chances. Also, I may have to put up my pics in seperate posts. It has the required size, but just a pic is over 200 KB

Name:Todd Lechniak

Armor: ATA

Bucket: ATA

Height: 6 ft. 1 in.

Weight: 210

Boots: TKBoots

Canvas Belt: Home made

Hand Plates: Trooperbay

Electronics: None yet

Neck Seal: Home Made

Blaster: DoopyDoo's full kit

Holster: Converted from old FX kit.

The first thing that may be noticable is that when my wife put on my thermal det, she knocked off center my kidney plate. I noticed it when i previewed the pics and took my armor off.

fullright.jpgfullleft.jpgfullfront.jpgfullback.jpgsplitrivitammostrip.jpgsholderandwhitestrap.jpgscrewplacement.jpgstrim.jpgrubberhandguards.jpgRightsideandbackofdropbox.jpgnorivitsniperplate.jpgleftside.jpggreenlenses.jpgcrotchsnaps.jpgbuttoncloseup.jpgbucket.jpgboots.jpgblasterdetail.jpgblasterdetail4.jpgblasterdetail3.jpgblasterdetail2.jpgaction.jpg

I think you are close - really darn close. Here are three things I noticed:

Ā 

1) The elastic tie downs on the shoulder straps are too wide - they should only be a 1/8" or so - about the width of a shoe lace. Should be an easy fix.

2) The power pack on the right thigh should be rounded on the bottom - you can see this on the other EI request thread. Also should be a quick fix.

3) What may not be a quick fix is the shins. They almost look like they are on the wrong legs, and in either event it would be good to see how the shims are done so they are clean. The shims on the thighs look great - overall a nice and well done fitting it to your body.

Ā 

Lastly - I think I have the same wedding band. Reminds me to get my wife's name on there so it's clear who owns me. ;-)

Looks great!! I had the same problem with my shins. Here is a link that Mason sent me to repair them: http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=16608

Ā 

Good luck!

You look great in that there ATA, especially being a tall guy. Nicely done. What is your waist and chest size if you don't mind me asking?

Ā 

I can't quite see in the photos if you have elastic around your biceps attached to the shoulder bells. It might just be lost in the black of your under suit.

Ā 

Aloha and good luck

Ā 

-Eric

You look great in that there ATA, especially being a tall guy. Nicely done. What is your waist and chest size if you don't mind me asking?

Ā 

I can't quite see in the photos if you have elastic around your biceps attached to the shoulder bells. It might just be lost in the black of your under suit.

Ā 

Aloha and good luck

Ā 

-Eric

Thanks Eric, My waist size is about a 36, my chest i'm not really sure.

I do have black bands around the bicepts attached to the bells. I just had to move everythinbg to get proportional.

DSCN0314.jpgDSCN0313.jpgDSCN0312.jpgDSCN0311.jpg

Ā 

I would like to re-submit photos of what needed to be corrected. First photo is that I made corrections to the clafs as per recomendations. I had no trouble prying off the E-6000 for the sniper plate. You just need to know how to work and sweet talk E-6000. Second two pics are the power pack on the thigh. I rounded off the bottom edges more, again per the recomendations. Lastly, I got smaller elastic bands for the sholder straps. I hope all is adaquate.

I submitted the corrections, Do I need to make a brand new topic?

Ā 

No need for a new topic. Just patience while Mason tries to catch up on things :)

Ā 

Aloha,

Ā 

-Eric

Ā 

sorry, i didn't get this one by email ;)

Ā 

it looks like you made all the necessary fixes and in good time :)

Ā 

with that you are Approved! great work trooper :salute: congrats!!

• Shins are wrong !!!

They were right the first time and you didn't need to switch em.

Ā 

oops.

Ā 

Ā 

One thing i'd like to know is where is my grandmother ?

Edited by Quebectrooper