cannot request centurian status

darthmaul101079

I would like to request centruian status, but I cannot start a new topic to do so because where it is suppost to say to start a new topic, it says that I cannot start a new topic. Is there anything else that i can do to start a new topic?

There may be a tech issue, but first there are at least two things you need to do:

1. Get approved for access to the 501st and Detachment Only sections of the board: http://forum.whitear...hp?showtopic=16

2. Apply for Expert Infantry first - you have to have EI done before you can apply for Centurion. If your kit is up to snuff, you can apply for the latter immediately after the former is approved and use the same set of photos, but they have to be separate threads.

got it. I do have a tk id, but i tried to skip EIB and go straight to centurian. next problem. I can't post pics. the pis i have are in the correct size, but according to the attachments, 2 pictures are over the 5 kb limit and i can't post any more. how can everyone else do it but i can't.