Sign in to follow this  
diaperlord

new here from SW Virginia

My name is Will. I'm interested in getting started with a set of TK armor so as to bring the Emperor's healing touch to hospital patients here in the mountains of southwest Virginia. I've already gotten in touch with Garrison Tyrannus, and will be meeting up with some of them next month in Roanoke. Professionally, I'm a history professor and National Guardsman. I also dabble in HEMA (Historical European Martial Arts), cycling, and model rocketry. My son is interested in doing this with me, so I'm going to be trying to make a kid-sized set for him once mine is completed.

Welcome! You'll find everything you need and probably more on the boards. :)

Welcome. :)

We need more troopers in that part of the state. I don't believe I've seen you on the Garrison Tyranus boards yet.

Welcome to the FISD!! Don't hesitate to ask any detail questions you may have, this is the place to get you answers.

I just signed up for the wait list for a set from ATA. It should be ready around the time of my birthday. I guess the mid-life crisis can begin! Till then I'm going to get to work on a blaster and a holster. Any other items I should work on? I plan on picking up some TK boots before too long, and I already have black undergarments and gloves, but those don't really require modifications, at least not till I have the armor.

I thought I'd resurrect this to re-introduce myself as TK 92901. Apparently I got the first 5-digit operating number! I keep thinking of Elaine getting a new area code on Seinfeld.

Welcome "back" so to speak, and congrats on your approval AND your number!!

I thought I'd resurrect this to re-introduce myself as TK 92901. Apparently I got the first 5-digit operating number! I keep thinking of Elaine getting a new area code on Seinfeld.

Awesome! I was wondering how long it was going to take for the new numbers to start. :)