The Road to 300 (FISD EIB, that is) Stormtroopers - Achieved!

Daetrin

WE ARE JUST DAYS AWAY FROM THE END OF THE YEAR and SIX TROOPERS AWAY FROM 300!!!

If all 9 yet-to-be-approved on the EI status request list get approved, we can do it! If a few more ready applicants can finish and get photos up by this weekend, we will increase those chances!

I hope all our approvers are keeping their eyes open and working hard to help us achieve this wonderful accomplishment!!!

SO EXCITING!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have another armor laying around here for someone else, it's trimmed only.. would be cool if I could finish it up in just two days for approval but I kind of doubt that's going to happen.

Just a few days left, and so close.. I sure hope we can make it to 300 EIB's

Only 5 to go but I don't think we are going to meet the target, not unless some of you have been working through the night lol

May squeeze one more in for the year but I don't think we will make the 300, good try though everyone :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Well, technically nobody really said what new year... might as well have been the Chinese New Year :rolleyes:

And I just realize I know someone else who is basically good to go for EIB.. just never took pictures of him and his armor is somewhere on sea between here and the mainland I think :/

While we are not quite at 300 yet, we are very, very close. And, if you notice my post was made near the end of January, so yes one could find a loophole that says a year from my post, which I think is very achievable. Regardless of the date it actually happens, 300 is a huge achievement. Now think - if even 1/3 of EI then got someone else to EI - we could easily hit 400 by end of 2013 :)

While we are not quite at 300 yet, we are very, very close. And, if you notice my post was made near the end of January, so yes one could find a loophole that says a year from my post, which I think is very achievable. Regardless of the date it actually happens, 300 is a huge achievement. Now think - if even 1/3 of EI then got someone else to EI - we could easily hit 400 by end of 2013 :)

I like the logic here. I will do all I can to get every new trooper I encounter to go for EIB. I'll try to bug an existing trooper or too as well. I have a couple in mind already.

Happy EIB Year!!

Edited by chookaboom

I may not have managed 2012, but say hello to EIB 296, 1st of 2013 I believe

Congrats on the first EIB of 2013. Only 4 more to go

WAY TO GO TROOPERS!! COME ON 300

I am still using my Mayan calendar...so the end of the year is... well let me see... 4 lizards plus 6 suns minus 2-1/2 moons carry 1 serpent...yeah by my calculations the end of the year is lizards away from happening :P

*sigh* I hate to say it but I'm kind of getting frustrated, Rob has been great with communication but my promise date has been pushed back 5 times now. I know he is a busy guy who travels but ARGH! Lol Patience is NOT a virtue with me obviously. Good thing I'm on the Dark Side, Yoda would definitely not approve.

WAY TO GO TROOPERS!! COME ON 300

I am still using my Mayan calendar...so the end of the year is... well let me see... 4 lizards plus 6 suns minus 2-1/2 moons carry 1 serpent...yeah by my calculations the end of the year is lizards away from happening :P

Ok, now that was funny right there! I totally have to steal this to use at work!!!! :)

2 more weeks and it has been a full year since the first post... 3 more should easily be reached. I wish our new armor building area (since the guy where we usually went to left the islands) would be ready and opened up so I could help a bit getting another EIB done here.